• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Ex-TCU star KaVontae Turpin makes first social media post since arrest

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Eight

drew better be glad this country has child labor laws because i am certain a 13-year old girl would be highly proficient at his style of "journalism"

flyfishingfrog

drew better be glad this country has child labor laws because i am certain a 13-year old girl would be highly proficient at his style of "journalism"
Actually they could replace hit butt with a Bot that costs about $25k to create and about $5 a year to operate - surprised honestly they don’t just use one instead of him since his journalistic style would easily be automatable

Could be he is using one and just putting his name on it

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Don’t miss Drew’s follow up tomorrow as he mines Twitter to discover what Tanner Brock tweeted over the weekend in his hard hitting exposé: “Former TCU LB arrested for drug possession still on Twitter, his posts will shock you.” Or his Wednesday article titled, “Mama’s Pizza, the location of TCU’s NCAA violations is still making pizza, but you won’t believe what they’re using for toppings!” Of course weekend subscribers will get first dibs on his latest hot take, “Miss Molly’s and the brothel that once operated just miles from TCU’s campus.”

Eight

Actually they could replace hit butt with a Bot that costs about $25k to create and about $5 a year to operate - surprised honestly they don’t just use one instead of him since his journalistic style would easily be automatable

Could be he is using one and just putting his name on it

bet for half that moose would let his daughter source tweets for them.

heck she already attends more events and knows more about tcu sports than their collective sports department,.....which makes her incredibly over qualified

Horny4TCU

Don’t miss Drew’s follow up tomorrow as he mines Twitter to discover what Tanner Brock tweeted over the weekend in his hard hitting exposé: “Former TCU LB arrested for drug possession still on Twitter, his posts will shock you.” Or his Wednesday article titled, “Mama’s Pizza, the location of TCU’s NCAA violations is still making pizza, but you won’t believe what they’re using for toppings!” Of course weekend subscribers will get first dibs on his latest hot take, “Miss Molly’s and the brothel that once operated just miles from TCU’s campus.”
Miss Molly's? Do tell, have any personal stories? And most importantly, is it still there?

Why is this link on our board?

I have a thumb, google, and a twitter account. If I care what the startlegram thinks, or KT tweeted I’m capable of finding out myself without having to scroll past this chaff.

McFroggin

I’m actually surprised Turpin kept it together as long as he did. He comes from a very rough situation and his buddies are poison. His friends seemed to stay with him in Fort Worth too often. When you keep trouble around you, it eventually catches up to you. He needs better role models and an escape from his buddies.

4th. down

I’m actually surprised Turpin kept it together as long as he did. He comes from a very rough situation and his buddies are poison. His friends seemed to stay with him in Fort Worth too often. When you keep trouble around you, it eventually catches up to you. He needs better role models and an escape from his buddies.

Boykin and Casey were in that same mold. Loaded with talent but background and immaturity was too much for them.