• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Career of veteran TCU defensive tackle likely over due to undisclosed illness

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Career of veteran TCU defensive tackle likely over due to undisclosed illness

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

TCU senior defensive tackle Joseph Broadnax playing days are likely over.

Coach Gary Patterson made the announcement during his Tuesday news conference, saying an undisclosed diagnosis will more likely than not end Broadnax’s football career.

“You’ve got no control over those things,” Patterson said.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article221610225.html

flyfishingfrog

Possible spinal stenosis? Didn't that play a role in the end of Michael Ervin's playing days?
I thought someone said in the other thread that he had tweeted today he was diagnosed with MS.

If so, he should get all our prayers. Great young man and going to put of a good fight, I am sure.

Shorty

I thought someone said in the other thread that he had tweeted today he was diagnosed with MS.

If so, he should get all our prayers. Great young man and going to put of a good fight, I am sure.
He posted on Facebook that he was diagnosed with MS in July and never had any kind of symptom until a couple weeks ago. He will graduate in May.

FrogCop19

Holy crap. If that's the case, young man has a long road to go. Prayers for strength and understanding, and for fortitude and perseverance to get through it all.

MTfrog5

He posted on Facebook that he was diagnosed with MS in July and never had any kind of symptom until a couple weeks ago. He will graduate in May.
Wow that is really unfortunate. My grandmother lived with MS for over 20 years and had her battles because of it. Prayers to the young man