• The KillerFrogs

FWST: After TCU’s loss to SMU, Patterson’s actions blame his offensive coordinator

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
After TCU’s loss to SMU, Patterson’s actions blame his offensive coordinator

By Big Steaming Pile

At some point in the next 48 hours, the tire tracks on Sonny Cumbie’s back should fade.

Right now, however, the offensive coordinator for TCU has a fresh set of tire prints across his back, face, legs, hands and toes, too.

For the first time in recent memory, the Battle of the Iron Skillet was more entertaining than frying an egg in a pan, as SMU upset No. 25 TCU, 41-38 in Fort Worth.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article235348377.html#storylink=cpy

Long Time Lurker

If every other thing he wrote wasn’t total click bait, I would read this. Gary needs some bad press right now. Time to start being the Head Coach and not just the Defense Coordinator. They put scored us...who is to blame for that?

MTfrog5

I’ll give Patterson a pass for this if he starts letting Cumbie y’all after every game. A lot of schools let coaches talk after games but it has to be the good and bad games

Dman890

It’s actually good. Generally Mac searches for controversy when there is none / but he’s good at breaking it down where there is actually something there.

Pharm Frog

I want nothing to do at all with CGP becoming a true head coach in the traditional sense of that title. Not at all. And neither should anyone else that is a fan of this program

PurpleBlood87

I never remember Jim Wacker following a loss blaming anyone but himself.

It sounded trite at times because it couldn't have been his fault alone but he would always take the blame.

Ultimately, Patterson is to blame. He's the head coach