• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘In time for the Texas game.’ TCU football stadium expansion to be complete by mid-October

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
‘In time for the Texas game.’ TCU football stadium expansion to be complete by mid-October

By Drew Davison

TCU’s $100 million premium seating expansion of Amon G. Carter Stadium’s east side won’t be ready by the start of next football season, athletic director Jeremiah Donati said.

Instead, the school is now targeting a mid-October completion date, in time for the Oct. 26 game vs. Texas.

“We looked at every scenario possible to get it ready by the opening game, but nothing that made sense,” Donati said. “Rather than put the whole project at risk to get it done, compromise this for that, we’re putting all our efforts and resources into having it complete by the Texas game.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article229137094.html#storylink=cpy

WhatTheFrog

Disappointed my suite won’t be ready but at least I’ll get to sit in one of my 26 east side seats that I usually sell until it is.
Nice reply! TCUManiac will hate your guts for that!

I've shared a beer or three with Froglaw in the past, so this is friendly ribbing. He may not like me so much...

Latest posts