• The KillerFrogs

Fun Swim Through (My Little) Ponyfans.com

Panther City Frog

“we can also enjoy cheering for ponies that have success in the NFL and count that as a win. And the occasional victory over TCU, say 1 out of 8 games.”

Jeez the bar is low.

Sebastian S

Just grateful for are University and admin recognizing athletics, moreso football, as a gateway into the university. The #1 marketing tool.

Since we booked a spot in the natty, I have friends and family messaging me near and far and across the globe. Some dont even follow American football.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
We caught lightning in a bottle with Fran and Gary. The right guys at the right time. We were fortunate Gary stayed. You have to make the right hire. And keep them. SMU has not been able to do that. And when they had some success with Sonny, they still couldn’t put people in the stadium. It is one reason why he left. If the fan base and the city doesn’t care, you are forever doomed.

Creeperfrog

“we can also enjoy cheering for ponies that have success in the NFL and count that as a win. And the occasional victory over TCU, say 1 out of 8 games.”

Jeez the bar is low.
I've been thinking ab this and have wanting to say. I really like your dog in your avatar. I want to give him/her so many scritches

Hemingway

We caught lightning in a bottle with Fran and Gary. The right guys at the right time. We were fortunate Gary stayed. You have to make the right hire. And keep them. SMU has not been able to do that. And when they had some success with Sonny, they still couldn’t put people in the stadium. It is one reason why he left. If the fan base and the city doesn’t care, you are forever doomed.
Well we wondered what the “unfulfilled promises” from Smu to SD were in that article earlier this year. Apparently, in that thread they reference SMU and alumni dragging it’s heels on getting behind NIL. That must of been it.

Froglaw

Well we wondered what the “unfulfilled promises” from Smu to SD were in that article earlier this year. Apparently, in that thread they reference SMU and alumni dragging it’s heels on getting behind NIL. That must of been it.

BS - SMU invented NIL money with Eric, Craig, and the whole HeeHaw gang of paid pro players.

Way ahead of their time.

EDIT

SMU JUST BLOWS - THAT IS ALL!