• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs Horns Hoops Game Thread

Francis Xav

Good win. Is nembhard still sick? Made a few good plays. Few turnovers too then stayed in warmup gear rest of way. We have so many chances to end games early but get complacent

berryfrog95

Eat it Muck.....

Bane pushed the lead to eight at 62-54 with two nifty layups, including a reverse that glanced high off the glass and energized a late-arriving sellout crowd because of an early tipoff.

zfrawg

I thought this was one of Noi's best all-around games. Definitely the best I can remember him on the defensive end and on the glass... several deflections, active on the glass. Just checked stats and he had a double-double. Despite the shooting not being great, he's being more aggressive getting to the basket.

Really liked seeing him in the starting lineup.

4th. down

I thought this was one of Noi's best all-around games. Definitely the best I can remember him on the defensive end and on the glass... several deflections, active on the glass. Just checked stats and he had a double-double. Despite the shooting not being great, he's being more aggressive getting to the basket.

Really liked seeing him in the starting lineup.

Yeah and with Fish gone, he has to start. He was our spark coming off the bench so who will be the spark now? Nembhard is just not progressing after a RS year. Noticed Jamie getting after him a couple of times when he would come to the bench. Maybe Barlow or Lat, just too early to tell on those 2. Bane took the game over late and without that effort, we lose to Texas at home which would be hard to take.

Limp Lizard

Bane always looks like a linebacker playing basketball to me. Last time I remember seeing that much muscle on a basketball court was Micky McCarty. McCarty also had the greatest (funniest) flop I have ever seen when a 160 lb guard nudged him and he went flying. The whole crowd at Daniel Meyer laughed! But the ref did call the foul!:D

I ran into a buddy of mine who is kind of plugged in at UT. He says Hayes is almost certainly one and done. I get that you can’t teach a kid to be 6’11” but he looks in no way NBA ready