• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v KU Game Thread - ESPN2

LVH

What players on this team are actually Big 12 caliber? Bane and Samuel are the only ones I can name.

And our supposed leader does the one thing you can't do to end the half with the final possession and thats turn the ball over.

This program is dead. All the momentum that was generated in 2017 and 2018 is gone and its trending the wrong direction. I've never seen a TCU basketball offense less structured than this one. Even the Trent Johnson offenses were better. At least there was organization and a plan with those offenses, its just the talent wasn't really there to make it work.

I'd give Dixon one more year. Can't have 3 straight years of regression.

MTfrog5

What players on this team are actually Big 12 caliber? Bane and Samuel are the only ones I can name.

And our supposed leader does the one thing you can't do to end the half with the final possession and thats turn the ball over.

This program is dead. All the momentum that was generated in 2017 and 2018 is gone and its trending the wrong direction. I've never seen a TCU basketball offense less structured than this one. Even the Trent Johnson offenses were better. At least there was organization and a plan with those offenses, its just the talent wasn't really there to make it work.

I'd give Dixon one more year. Can't have 3 straight years of regression.
Fuller Bello are 100%. Not the freshman fault none of the returners have stepped up

LVH

Shame that it took only 2 seasons to go from a 6 seed in the NCAA tournament, to this.

2018 should have been a springboard to even better things. Instead we are going to miss the postseason all together for the first time in 4 years. And I don't see anything for next season to give me any optimism

flyfishingfrog

Fuller Bello are 100%. Not the freshman fault none of the returners have stepped up
Keep hearing that about Bello but I must really be missing it
he dribbles poorly and sees the floor but doesn’t move quick enough to trick anyone with where the ball is going

and he shoots a high percentage but he doesn’t shoot much so who cares