• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v A-PB Golden Lions

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Jamie said in the post game the Frogs had not had a particularly good week in practice. He said he thought they had had enough time to practice without Baugh but clearly not.

On the subject of Baugh, I think it is ridiculous that the NCAA has not ruled on his case. There is no way in hell TCU or Damion should have to begin the season in limbo with an open-ended suspension

Eight

Jamie said in the post game the Frogs had not had a particularly good week in practice. He said he thought they had had enough time to practice without Baugh but clearly not.

On the subject of Baugh, I think it is ridiculous that the NCAA has not ruled on his case. There is no way in hell TCU or Damion should have to begin the season in limbo with an open-ended suspension

agreed, either he is eligible or he isn't and if the issue is how many games once again what are you possibly trying to uncover that will impact the decision

he hired an nba certified agent and not an ncaa agent the issue it would seem is between the two organizations and it would seem to me if the ncaa is smart they get in step with the nba

CountryFrog

Definitely mostly three but it reinforces the preseason concern of poor outside shooting. Defense and rebounding will have to be our MO and those require effort which didn’t seem to be there tonight.
Outside shooting is definitely a concern and has been for years. But there's nothing they could've done in this game to change that anyway. They could've gone 20-25 from 3 and it wouldn't have meant much. That question isn't going to be answered until the schedule gets tougher.

froginaustin

agreed, either he is eligible or he isn't and if the issue is how many games once again what are you possibly trying to uncover that will impact the decision

he hired an nba certified agent and not an ncaa agent the issue it would seem is between the two organizations and it would seem to me if the ncaa is smart they get in step with the nba

Ha.

They may (or maybe not) be smart protecting the vested interests of the corporate bureaucrats that run the place. But member institutions or the athletes enrolled?

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
That's TCU NIL? or another entity/group?
I’ve been told Think NIL promised certain sums to basketball players and when that went away Flying T had to make good on it. I have no independent knowledge but the gentleman who told me this has never been wrong in the fifteen years I’ve known him. He doesn’t funnel information to me on the daily but anything he has said over the years has been spot on. Considering the various positions he’s held it is no surprise.

Last edited: