• The KillerFrogs

Frog Club Luncheon

Evlo59

He said the he feels as though Art Briles and Baylor have never respected or mentioned anything with regards to the results and work TCU has done. He said his father told him "If you've got nothing good to say about someone then dont anything at all", he then said " I now envoke that lesson". He said he feels that TCU supporters are now "all in" so to speak. He meant that a few years ago a loss was just a loss, now he feels that the fanbase is really sick over a loss and truly euphoric on a win. He was very complimentary of the attendance and vigor that the crowds have shown and he fully expects a raucous house this Saturday. Good stuff

Houston Frog

He said the he feels as though Art Briles and Baylor have never respected or mentioned anything with regards to the results and work TCU has done. He said his father told him "If you've got nothing good to say about someone then dont anything at all", he then said " I now envoke that lesson". He said he feels that TCU supporters are now "all in" so to speak.

Awesome, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.... that means he hates Baylor and Briles as much as we do and he won't be afraid to roll up the score

jake102

He said the he feels as though Art Briles and Baylor have never respected or mentioned anything with regards to the results and work TCU has done.

This seems fairly non-Patterson like... maybe he will be ok scoring 60 on them if the opportunity arises?

dweller

GP also talked about recruiting and how important games against Texas teams like Baylor and SMU are. He said that recruiting head to head against some Texas Schools, recruits are being told that the ONLY reason TCU has been as successful winning games is we don't play anybody. I got the very distinct impression that this has been a tactic employed by Baylor, the TCU does not play anyone argument. Based on what GP said and what he did not say, example he named a couple of Baylor coaches he had coached with before and he thought of them as friends. He also said he liked and was friends with some other coaches here in Texas. Briles was not one of the names mentioned, and I got the distinct impression that GP was annoyed with Briles. I don't think the Frogs will overlook Baylor, and I don't think GP is going to call off the dogs when TCU gets up by 3 scores. I feel much better bout my 45 to 10 prediction. :cool:

HFrog1999

Uh oh! My Froggy Sense is detecting anger. You don't want to see Coach P when he's angry!

2yzlks4.jpg

Trelvis

He said the he feels as though Art Briles and Baylor have never respected or mentioned anything with regards to the results and work TCU has done. He said his father told him "If you've got nothing good to say about someone then dont anything at all", he then said " I now envoke that lesson". He said he feels that TCU supporters are now "all in" so to speak. He meant that a few years ago a loss was just a loss, now he feels that the fanbase is really sick over a loss and truly euphoric on a win. He was very complimentary of the attendance and vigor that the crowds have shown and he fully expects a raucous house this Saturday. Good stuff

Love it!!

stevenewilson

He said that recruiting head to head against some Texas Schools, recruits are being told that the ONLY reason TCU has been as successful winning games is we don't play anybody. I got the very distinct impression that this has been a tactic employed by Baylor, the TCU does not play anyone argument.

What else are you going to say when you're getting your a$$ handed to you week in and week out? Their problem is the recruits aren't buying it.

I can't wait for Saturday - CGP with a chip on his shoulder will be fun to watch!

dweller

What else are you going to say when you're getting your a$$ handed to you week in and week out? Their problem is the recruits aren't buying it.

I can't wait for Saturday - CGP with a chip on his shoulder will be fun to watch!
The first response that comes to mind is that Baylor doesn't beat anybody. :cool:

FROGDADDY

He said the he feels as though Art Briles and Baylor have never respected or mentioned anything with regards to the results and work TCU has done. He said his father told him "If you've got nothing good to say about someone then dont anything at all", he then said " I now envoke that lesson".

Oh how I hope this is actually what he said. When we show up angry and focused against an inferior opponent, bad things happen to the other team. Laterian Milton might be on the sideline this weekend.