• The KillerFrogs

Frog Alum Tim Halperin makes Top 24 on American Idol!

Rabble Rouser

Don't be ghey. Just support the guy.

But in order to support the guy you would have to watch "American Idol" which would in turn make you gay.

Its-science.jpg

Rabble Rouser

good one dude. Not only is Tim a friend of mine, but he is a TCU grad on one of the most well known TV shows in america. why the hell wouldn't i be watching it?

I assumed you would be watching it, just don't call other people who aren't watching it or choose to poke a little fun at a really lame show "fags."

frogtwang

I assumed you would be watching it, just don't call other people who aren't watching it or choose to poke a little fun at a really lame show "fags."

Cut the kid some slack. According to his diatribes of different religions he basically has a free pass to do as he pleases.

HFrog1999

Great for Tim! I for one will be watching this season as long as he's on it. Of course I may have a passing interest in watching her as well. For her...uh....singing talent :biggrin:

julie-zorrilla-american-idol.jpg

2314@work

Contributor
good one dude. Not only is Tim a friend of mine, but he is a TCU grad on one of the most well known TV shows in america. why the hell wouldn't i be watching it?

The part that beats me down is the tedious and predictable way they tell a contestant they will be in the group of 24 that makes the final cut. They try to fool the contestant into thinking they didn't make the cut. Also, any time they show a contestant for more than 5 seconds you know they have made the cut.
It's like this with every contestant:

Randy: "You know, we can only take 24, and I didn't feel good about your consistency."
Steven (looking down at the ground): "I don't know. You blew us away at first, but then you never maintained what you showed us in the beginning."
J-Lo: "I don't know. This is so hard. It is ... I guess ... We loved you at first ... that's why it is so hard to tell you ... YOU'RE ONE OF THE 24!"

Once, maybe, but not 24 times :wacko:

Houston Frog

The part that beats me down is the tedious and predictable way they tell a contestant they will be in the group of 24 that makes the final cut. They try to fool the contestant into thinking they didn't make the cut. Also, any time they show a contestant for more than 5 seconds you know they have made the cut.
It's like this with every contestant:

Randy: "You know, we can only take 24, and I didn't feel good about your consistency."
Steven (looking down at the ground): "I don't know. You blew us away at first, but then you never maintained what you showed us in the beginning."
J-Lo: "I don't know. This is so hard. It is ... I guess ... We loved you at first ... that's why it is so hard to tell you ... YOU'RE ONE OF THE 24!"

Once, maybe, but not 24 times :wacko:

Sounds like someone watches a lot of American Idol