• The KillerFrogs

For Your Reading Entertainment on Texags

NewFrogFan

TCU will fall off next year" comments​

Cant get thread into a link, (maybe cuz I was banned years ago after mauling them in baseball). There are a few guys that do admit they would give both nads to be where I will be Monday night!

KDawg19

TexAgs is always good for a laugh.
The Aggies are an interesting bunch. On the surface they appear to be something to be admired. Red-Blooded Americans, family oriented. Mostly polite.

Then you start being around them. There is a strangeness about A&M that is hard to describe.

Jimbo and Petrino together is going to be good for all kinds of entertainment

Chongo94

The Aggies are an interesting bunch. On the surface they appear to be something to be admired. Red-Blooded Americans, family oriented. Mostly polite.

Then you start being around them. There is a strangeness about A&M that is hard to describe.

Listen………………

There is nothing to admire about Aggie. May they all burn and rot in hell. They’re a waste of oxygen.

Eight

they take directions from a dog, have someone post the ongoing score for dead mascots of the past, and the hallowed 12th man was someone who merely stood on the sideline and watched the ball game after coming out of the stands so there is no need to describe, merely say their name

Chongo94

What do the mean by BDF conference and BDG championship game? Clearly it means the Big 12 but I can only imagine the juvenile non-humorous acronym they’ve applied there in its place.

Frog-in-law1995

Holy [ Finebaum ]. Aggies are Mormons.

FrogCop19

Holy [ Finebaum ]. Aggies are Mormons.
south park hello GIF by The Book of Mormon (Musical)

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I think this guy will be getting voted off the island:
All the put downs of TCU in this thread are ridiculous.

NOT counting this year, TCU has 6 Top 10 AP poll finishes in the last 20 seasons. They have two Top 5 finishes (#2 and #3). Again, NOT counting this year.

We have 2 Top 10 AP poll finishes in the last 20 seasons. They were both Top 5 finishes at #5 and #4.

TCU may not have sustained success. They may be a one hit wonder. However, their level of sustained success and their non-hit success far exceeds ours.

We should have nothing but respect for what they have done, even without this "one hit wonder" season.

I doubt there is any Ag who would honestly not trade TCU's success over the last 20 seasons (including their bad years) with what we have achieved. They have accomplished far more than us. Plain and simple.

HornyWartyToad

At least one rational poster among the bunch:

"TCU is playing for a national championship Monday.

I wish A&M was playing for a national championship Monday.

All the other stats being tossed around here are neato, though."

LOLing at the old who keeps repeating "24 wins in a row* vs TCU baby!"

*most recent game being >20 years ago

Eight

At least one rational poster among the bunch:

"TCU is playing for a national championship Monday.

I wish A&M was playing for a national championship Monday.

All the other stats being tossed around here are neato, though."

LOLing at the old who keeps repeating "24 wins in a row* vs TCU baby!"

*most recent game being >20 years ago

that last one sounds like something you would read on orangebloods

welcome to the new world arseholes