• The KillerFrogs

Fiutak predicts a CFP semi-final upset

JogginFrog

LVH

Every single ESPN talking head yesterday on both CFP shows they had said Michigan would beat us and it wont be close. Everyone predicting a blowout. I really hope Michigan has the same mindset - they already said on the CFP show yesterday that Michigan wanted nothing more than revenge on Georgia. Already looking ahead.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Wexahu

Every single ESPN talking head yesterday on both CFP shows they had said Michigan would beat us and it wont be close. Everyone predicting a blowout. I really hope Michigan has the same mindset - they already said on the CFP show yesterday that Michigan wanted nothing more than revenge on Georgia. Already looking ahead.
I think Michigan is better than what most here are giving them credit for, but I think we can hang. It will take a great effort though, Max can't have a passing game like he had against KSU. And the defensive backfield needs to play A LOT better, both tackling and in coverage.

Michigan is good. Maybe really good. People are going to predict what they want to, who cares. I don't know why it gets you so worked up. It'll be decided on the field.

Palliative Care

People who do not give us a chance are like the folks that only bet on the favorite. Over the course of a season they are usually right. This is not that scenario. It is a one time event. It would be wrong to just go with prior perceptions of Big 10 or Big 12 conferences.

Each team is built to win in their prospective leagues but here the challenge is to win against styles you are not facing week to week. It will be our speed against their physical play. In low scoring games physical usually wins. In high scoring games speed usually wins.

fanatical frog

I think Michigan is better than what most here are giving them credit for, but I think we can hang. It will take a great effort though, Max can't have a passing game like he had against KSU. And the defensive backfield needs to play A LOT better, both tackling and in coverage.

Michigan is good. Maybe really good. People are going to predict what they want to, who cares. I don't know why it gets you so worked up. It'll be decided on the field.

True. All true. Also, our OL is going to have to do a better job in pass protection. Our OC (to whom I humbly award 5 stars) may also want to give Max some roll out of the pocket run-pass option opportunities.

fanatical frog

I thought he had a terrific passing game, minus the interception. There were a few drops, the offensive PI, and Johnston's fumble that made his day look worse than it was.
On the interception, Max was dealing with ugly DL's in his face and had to throw off his back foot awkardly....same problem on the overthrow to Taye Barber which would have been a probably TD if they made the connection.
Not getting on our OL's case here just recognizing Kansas State brought a great pass rush and they weren't afraid to bring LB's or DB's.

arizonafrog12

I thought he had a terrific passing game, minus the interception. There were a few drops, the offensive PI, and Johnston's fumble that made his day look worse than it was.
Max got it going late and the receivers looked more locked in as the game went on - however, before crunch time, he overthrew a couple of wide open TDs, especially to T Barber up the seam that would've given the Frogs the lead I believe

Wexahu

He was 18-36 for the game and I think 7-8 on the first drive. So 11-28 after that. Probably his worst game statistically. He made up for it with his running in the 4th Q, but he was not on target at all for much of the game. The throw on the INT was terrible.