• The KillerFrogs

Fire Kendal Briles

Frozen Frog

If KB isn’t coaching here next year where does he go? Is he living on the success of others? Where has he had sustained success on his own? I have to think his next position is probably a prove it one at a lower level.

I didn't care if we hired him or not so I'm not in either camp but honestly, it would probably be best for both parties at this point for him or us to just move on. There have been no issues with him at TCU that justify the personal attacks that keep being directed toward him but his being on staff has clearly divided a lot of the fan base and the overall performance considering the issues in the red zone is just not good enough to put up with all the other noise. There's a lot of pro and con people who have much invested in their position but for me it's really just about performance and I've come to doubt that the point total for the season really wouldn't be much different if Meacham were still the OC. This was always going to have to be a move that translated to results on the field for it to work out and those results just have not materialized.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Two pass plays inside the 5 on third and fourth down. Passing instead of going to the half down 13 led to a turnover (more Hoover's fault for failing to see an open receiver in the middle of the field and throwing into coverage) that led to TD to put Texas up 26-6 at the half.

Not good in the red zone.

Take the tape off the fingers and move on. It didn't work.

Gillespie you're next.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
index.php
Thank God, if true. I don’t mind losing if we can keep our heads up high. With that guy’s checkered past and abomination of a last name, he brought shame to our team. Also a middle school kid playing Madden while wearing a blindfold could run a better offense.

An-Cap Frog

I was happy to see that Briles was committed to the run game in the second half. Emani had 16 carries in the second half and in at least kept us in the ball game. The redzone play calling continues to struggle. Can we once have a game in which we don't have a 4th and goal situation? We had 2 of them last night in 2 goal situations and we scored on 1 of them, so we were 1 of 8 in down and goal.

An-Cap Frog

We used to run a similar concept in the red zone with all those small fast WR in the H-back position. I think we would run it to the wide side of the field without the motion.

swcfrog

Candy ass.

I was shocked at the amount of people who were so shallow, but now I understand. We struggle a little bit and you love the fact that we’re struggling.

Did you hate the fact that we still had GP on staff? You good when we kept Casey Pachall on the team? Kept Boykin on the team?

But now we can play the holier than now [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] game?? It’s fun to watch with some of you.
I’ve seen the Brile clan in Waco and they’re the crap on the bottom of your flip-flops. We had a great year only to undermine it with the hiring of a [ Finebaum ] with tape. He needs to join his dad in Italy playing for pizza.

Zubaz

Did you hate the fact that we still had GP on staff? You good when we kept Casey Pachall on the team? Kept Boykin on the team?

But now we can play the holier than now [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] game?? It’s fun to watch with some of you.
Pachall and Boykin liked to get their booze on, albeit irresponsibly at times. Pachall was also secondarily related to a scandal surrounding a drug that's mostly legal these days anyway.

Briles facilitated and enabled sexual assault.

To even try to equate these two things is pathetic, the sort of stuff you'd see on BaylorFans circa 2016.

Tyson

Pachall and Boykin liked to get their booze on, albeit irresponsibly at times. Pachall was also secondarily related to a scandal surrounding a drug that's mostly legal these days anyway.

Briles facilitated and enabled sexual assault.

To even try to equate these two things is pathetic, the sort of stuff you'd see on BaylorFans circa 2016.
Proof?
ESPN?
Dallas morning news?
Get over it