• The KillerFrogs

Fire everyone, end the football program, burn the school down

Chongo94

Eliminate ALL the woke professors is a start.
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

westoverhillbilly

Those [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] at Baylor tried that once already, didn't they? Like Don Mills used to say in his orientation speech, "I'm not saying they did it, but our school burned down, and theirs is still there, so..."
My father in law went to his grave believing that the Baylor Baptists burned TCU down. Who knows? They’ve proven to be quite capable of committing evil acts.

FroginBedford68

Also Pappasito’s is coming soon.
Drove around the circle twice trying to get to I35 and didn't see said proposed Pappasito's anywhere....Chip and Joanna's travesty of remodeled Elite ("Where the elite meet to eat") and Rudy's BBQ and the Health Camp (now closed) were the only culinary hot spots....

Deep Purple

Spent the weekend there....Move along, there's still nothing to see....
I spent a week there one day. Was there there a total of four days, so it seemed like nearly a month.

the+jerk+1979+7C+Tumblr.jpg

"The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days."

FroginBedford68

I spent a week there one day. Was there there a total of four days, so it seemed like nearly a month.

View attachment 15031

"The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days."
I feel ya....The highlight was dinner at Georges...otherwise, the same ol' same ol' I recall over the last 70 years....It's my family hometown....One cousin still lives there, evahbody else got out as fast as they could...LOL...

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I'm thinking we need a special game thread where all the cheerful nattering nabobs of negativity can circle around and let each other know that "we suck, the coaches suck, the offense sucks, the defense sucks, special teams suck and everyone who is currenetly employed on the staff needs to be fired immediately." They might even have a numeric code system where they can just type in a number to save time letting the others know how bad everything is. Then, those of us who are real fans can enjoy the game commentary in the regular game thread. What do you think?