• The KillerFrogs

"File not found" on KFC?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I'm trying to fix this, honestly I am, but this is an issue with the current board platform and the changes Apple made with Mobile Safari. So while it sounds like I'm pointing fingers in typical IT fashion please be paitient as I'm working to correct two companies problems.

2314@work

Contributor
Ron Swanson said:
Is anyone else getting the below message anytime they click on the "next page" or "back one page" arrows, or occasionally when they click on the link taking you back to the Frog Fan Forum? It only happens when I'm on my iPhone, and not when I'm on my Samsung Galaxy (work phone). It makes using this site on my iPhone a beating. I use Google Chrome and have the iPhone 6 with the new software update...

kBEKfyY.png
operator error

2314@work

Contributor
TxFrog1999 said:
I'm trying to fix this, honestly I am, but this is an issue with the current board platform and the changes Apple made with Mobile Safari. So while it sounds like I'm pointing fingers in typical IT fashion please be paitient as I'm working to correct two companies problems.
hqdefault.jpg

TxFrog1999 said:
Safari? I'm getting the error in Chrome

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Boykin4Prez said:
Safari? I'm getting the error in Chrome
Safari and Chrome both use WebKit to render webpages. It's like saying I drive a Chevy and you drive a GMC, everything under the hood is the same.

Ron Swanson

TxFrog1999 said:
Safari and Chrome both use WebKit to render webpages. It's like saying I drive a Chevy and you drive a GMC, everything under the hood is the same.
For what it's worth, my issue is only in Chrome. I switched over to Safari and I no longer have any problems.

I just don't like using Safari that much