• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

neo926

I was in the 3900s and did not get tickets, so the cutoff was somewhere between there and the 3400s it looks like.

Horny4TCU

I got the dreaded "unable to fulfill your ticket request" too.

Do I risk trying to find some last minute tix for a family for 4?
Seat Geek has descent seats in the $400-$500. You'll be in the 400s, but from what I can tell online, the views are pretty good. Even up there.

ftwfrog

I got the dreaded "unable to fulfill your ticket request" too.

Do I risk trying to find some last minute tix for a family for 4?
I would let this week play out and wait for some frog fans to post on here. A lot of frog fans will not like their allotted seats and post them here. I missed the request for Peach Bowl and ended up purchasing from a solid frog fan on kfc. He got tickets thru family. Best seats I’ve ever sat in for a bowl or neutral game.

Eight

still nothing

pretty obvious why you haven't heard from the ticket office, they can't find you

ninjastealth.gif.dff616149c5267dfe4bd75fd86d535bb.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I hear what you’re saying and appreciate your opinion. I think I should wait, but then I think about already paid for hotel, flights, I took leave and BIL took leave and is traveling from Fort Rucker. Im over a barrel for those reasons and I really really want to go.
There will be tickets available on stubhub and seatgeek. Just check daily to see what's available until you find seats/prices that you like. If you see something you like and you start second guessing if you should buy it or not, buy it. If you wait and go back to buy it later, most likely it will be gone.

And don't forget to turn on the "show prices with fees" settings.