• The KillerFrogs

Feisty, who is Orlando Thomas?

Nick Danger

I see where the Horns have picked up commits numbers 4 and 5 with one of them being Orlando Thomas, who claims to have received an offer from TCU (just today apparently as it wasn't on there yesterday). Could this kid have actually gotten an offer from TCU within 24 hours of committing to Texas or does this offer only exist in this kids mind. I noticed that last year, a QB from Buffalo, NY by the name of Travis Enman shows an offer from the Frogs on the Rivals board but wound up going to some small college down south somewhere. If he actually had an offer from TCU, why didn't he take it? Does Rivals just take a recruits' word for whether or not they have an offer from a particular school ?

Thomas also says he got an offer from A&M recently but posters on Texags have never heard of the guy until today!
:dry:

PurplePutt

I see where the Horns have picked up commits numbers 4 and 5 with one of them being Orlando Thomas, who claims to have received an offer from TCU (just today apparently as it wasn't on there yesterday). Could this kid have actually gotten an offer from TCU within 24 hours of committing to Texas or does this offer only exist in this kids mind. I noticed that last year, a QB from Buffalo, NY by the name of Travis Enman shows an offer from the Frogs on the Rivals board but wound up going to some small college down south somewhere. If he actually had an offer from TCU, why didn't he take it? Does Rivals just take a recruits' word for whether or not they have an offer from a particular school ?

Thomas also says he got an offer from A&M recently but posters on Texags have never heard of the guy until today!
:dry:

A TCU Rivals mod, said: "I saw on his ( Orlando Thomas) profile that he showed a TCU offer, I can assure you that he did not."

PurplePutt

Kind of a low-ball thing to say, especially since CGP was recruiting him hard and probably had a verbal.

Whatever Feisty! Jeremy is pretty confident that TCU didn't offer. Just reporting what they said. Bottom line is some other Rivals mod added the TCU offer to his profile and not the TCU guys.