• The KillerFrogs

Fallout from Utah win: Will Big East invite come soon?

Let this thread die.

Big East has good teams, MWC has good teams.

TCU would be a great add to the Big East, even in basketball with all this Texas talent. With basketball, unlike football, it takes only one playmaker to dominate and change misfortune.

Big East may be raided in the future or may never be raided...can't be afraid to let opportunity slip b/c of risk.

TCU needs AQ and Big East needs good programs.

Now lets see what happens.

HG73

Just asking, wonder what Coach Schloss, Mittie, Jim Christian, the equestrian coach, etc. think about this move to the Big East? Not asking you big east guys, just wondering if Schloss thinks this is good or bad? Plenty of great baseball within 250 miles of here. Mittie and Christian are probably salivating for the BE, wonder what volleyball, girls soccer etc. think? Anybody connected with these progarms know the pulse of our olympic sports coaches?

mtmedlin

Let this thread die.

Big East has good teams, MWC has good teams.

TCU would be a great add to the Big East, even in basketball with all this Texas talent. With basketball, unlike football, it takes only one playmaker to dominate and change misfortune.

Big East may be raided in the future or may never be raided...can't be afraid to let opportunity slip b/c of risk.

TCU needs AQ and Big East needs good programs.

Now lets see what happens.

I would like to nominate this post for greatest post within this thread.

Is it wrong that I am salivating at the Opportunity to add TCU?

Since this thread has gone in 900 different directions... There has been talk of adding you and possibly 1 CUSA member if Nova doesnt accept, can any TCU members fill me in on whether or not you would rather have UCF or Houston. I like Houston. (Better DMA, Supposedly going to build nice facilities, past success in football, hot Texas women) Or it could be that I am a USF alumni and we freaking hate UCF but I would love some insight from the Frog Nation.

HG73

I would like to nominate this post for greatest post within this thread.

Is it wrong that I am salivating at the Opportunity to add TCU?

Since this thread has gone in 900 different directions... There has been talk of adding you and possibly 1 CUSA member if Nova doesnt accept, can any TCU members fill me in on whether or not you would rather have UCF or Houston. I like Houston. (Better DMA, Supposedly going to build nice facilities, past success in football, hot Texas women) Or it could be that I am a USF alumni and we freaking hate UCF but I would love some insight from the Frog Nation.

No Houston, we dislike UH about like you dislike UCF. Awful attendance, high school stadium. As for their building new facilities, they roll out some architect drawing every time they are mentioned for a new conference but haven't raised any money. You'll never see a new stadium from them. Our stadium is fully funded with cash. Add TCU, stay at nine until Nova come in. If Nova declines, then look at someone else.