• The KillerFrogs

ESPN

freebird

Did Robert Smith get replaced for voting us #1 last week.
Replaced by Mr HATE ON TCU.

Shocked CJ kept us #3 but said he believes TCU will get passed by BSU.

Excuse me..... didn't like the way we played, so an excuse to trash us ....

so the way Oregon played with only 1 offensive DT and won by 2 was was better or good enough to be #1 ?????????????
Get real!

Inconsistent and dishonest.

Were still #3 in BCS.

No mention that OR won to Cal who beat themselves by missed a late FG.
No mention that the suddenly wonderful BSU played in a barn in front of 15,000 people.

TKS again to Mark May for adding a little common sense! Who would have thought it!

Herbie called our upcoming UNM game a joke but BSU 's win in the barn was a good one??

Otherwise entire show is a complete TCU hate fest.

jack the frog

Will take it.
Like it or not, need to punish NM and hope for a loss or a bad game by BST.
Any numbers guys have any insight?

Maybe just maybe one of our SOS opponents just might be able to find a way to win one game.

dweller

I am holding out for the perfect storm, Oregon looses to Oregon State, Boise gets beat by Fresno, and Auburn gets beat by Bama. Let the CHAOS begin.

Frogs1983

All you haters suck it! TCU stays at 3.

By haters you mean those of us worried that Boise will over take us?
Okay,TCU is still # 3. i am happy.I love TCU.Very good news for all of us TCU fans.
Problem is our margin of victory over Boise was cut in half in 1 day.Our human Poll advantage is gone.We no longer contol our own fate.
If Boise wins out,they will over take us.Even Brad Edwards said as much tonight.
There I said it.I guess in your book that makes me a TCU "hater"?
:wacko:
Personallly a # 4 finish in the regular season would be quite an accompishment in my book. Unfortunately the crooked system we're stuck with may take our # 4 finish and flush it down the BCS Bowl toilet however.We have no control at this point and it sucks big time!

ifrog

Mark May and Craig James on our side tonight?!

The Boise lovefest is sickening but expected considering how our game went and let's be honest-had we beat SDSU by 3 touchdowns rhe show would have basically been the same. Herbie would still be pimping Boise etc.

So we are number 3. Anyone want to whine about that?!

Go Frogs

50FT FROG

By haters you mean those of us worried that Boise will over take us?
Okay,TCU is still # 3. i am happy.I love TCU.Very good news for all of us TCU fans.
Problem is our margin of victory over Boise was cut in half in 1 day.Our human Poll advantage is gone.We no longer contol our own fate.
If Boise wins out,they will over take us.Even Brad Edwards said as much tonight.
There I said it.I guess in your book that makes me a TCU "hater"?:wacko:

interesting, i could've sworn he said the exact same thing last week about tcu .... if this last weekend has taught me anything, it's to let the season play out and see what happens ..... boise may have (gasp) a close game.

SFA Frog

Of course Craig James would still vote Auburn into the championship game. As a Member of the Pony Expre$$ teams he should have to have a disclaimer on the bottom of the screen.

Horned Toad

Apparently all the people who think the sky is falling. There's nothing we can do about it except listen to the fraud BS that ESPN pushing. You know I didn't really think the BCS process could get any worse but with ESPN taking over it's easy to see what their agenda is.

ifrog

Apparently all the people who think the sky is falling. There's nothing we can do about it except listen to the fraud BS that ESPN pushing. You I didn't really think the BCS process could get any worse but with ESPN taking over it's easy to see what their agenda is.

At least they have been consistent. ESPN wants Boise in there it's very obvious.

Dogfrog

Mark May and Craig James on our side tonight?!

The Boise lovefest is sickening but expected considering how our game went and let's be honest-had we beat SDSU by 3 touchdowns rhe show would have basically been the same. Herbie would still be pimping Boise etc.

So we are number 3. Anyone want to whine about that?!

Go Frogs

Just lends more credence to the theory that it's all schtick decided in production meetings. "OK, we're going to debate TCU vs. Boise, who wants to take Boise and who wants TCU?" I mean, all season Lou Holtz has supported us and Mark May has hammered us. Now, suddenly, they switch sides. Come on guys, we weren't born last week.

frogman

Very obvious that our holding off the dogs in third quarter and susequent surge of SAN DIEGO has effected the coaches and AP polsters.talking heads also.
Will we pile up on New Mexico 80 to whatever f we get the chance.Computers are ok but Polsters are effected by beatings.
Oregon or auburn may loose even Boisie may have trouble ,If we are not convincing others may pass us.

Frogs1983

interesting, i could've sworn he said the exact same thing last week about tcu .... if this last weekend has taught me anything, it's to let the season play out and see what happens ..... boise may have (gasp) a close game.
I think either Nevada or Fresno are capable of giving Boise a very close game,not their usual 50 point arse whipping of WAC opponents they're accustomed to.

OmniscienceFrog

Did Robert Smith get replaced for voting us #1 last week.
Replaced by Mr HATE ON TCU.

Shocked CJ kept us #3 but said he believes TCU will get passed by BSU.

Excuse me..... didn't like the way we played, so an excuse to trash us ....

so the way Oregon played with only 1 offensive DT and won by 2 was was better or good enough to be #1 ?????????????
Get real!

Inconsistent and dishonest.

Were still #3 in BCS.

No mention that OR won to Cal who beat themselves by missed a late FG.
No mention that the suddenly wonderful BSU played in a barn in front of 15,000 people.

TKS again to Mark May for adding a little common sense! Who would have thought it!

Herbie called our upcoming UNM game a joke but BSU 's win in the barn was a good one??

Otherwise entire show is a complete TCU hate fest.

Dude, give the playing in a barn business a rest. First, they played there because that is where their opponent plays. Nothing they can do about that. Second, the facility they played in has no bearing on anything. They could have played in a cow pasture and that wouldn't make any difference either.

ifrog

Just lends more credence to the theory that it's all schtick decided in production meetings. "OK, we're going to debate TCU vs. Boise, who wants to take Boise and who wants TCU?" I mean, all season Lou Holtz has supported us and Mark May has hammered us. Now, suddenly, they switch sides. Come on guys, we weren't born last week.

Yep it's all for entertainment.