• The KillerFrogs

ESPN is still being ESPN

AEAfrog

Can't make this stuff up:

Does Boise State's loss hurt TCU's national championship hopes?

Still a relatively new poll, obviously, but around 30% are voting yes. :wacko:

AEAfrog

That's a ridiculous question

Only logic (and I use that word very loosely) that I can think of for even asking it is the possibility that a non-AQ like Boise losing somehow shows that all non-AQs are illegitimate. Either way, dumb question and could only be asked by somebody wanting to put a negative spin on what is a very good night for TCU.

hometown frog

huh? How in the deuce would their loss HURT our MNC chances?! I guess its that imaginary non-AQ umbilical cord that tethers the two of us to one another. Now suddenly its supposed to be an anchor on TCU?

very odd

masterfrog

No doubt they just showed the top 5 and said LSU now has a chance.
and this is exactly how it could hurt. Before there was no way for a 1 loss team to get closer than 2 spots from us if you believe we were going to stay ahead of Bose. Now a 1 loss team can be 1 spot behind us in the polls and ahead of us in the computers to maybe pass us.

SFA Frog

Iraqi%20Information%20Minister.jpg

ESPN has no agenda; no agenda at all.

AEAfrog

35 percent voting yes what am I missing here in what alternate universe is this supposedly supposed to hurt us?

Only state that has over 50% saying yes right now is Nevada. Looks like some UNR fans think they've taken Boise's place at the table. :laugh:

and another poll question is: If LSU beats Arkansas would they jump TCU in the standings?

and another poll question is: Which conference is stronger WAC or MWC? (if they can get people to say WAC then we sure don't deserve a spot)

Too bad nothing they can do about it. The highest nonAQ in the top 10 goes to a BCS game. All we have to do is beat New Mexico.

P

PurpleDaze

Would ESPN ever say that Auburn has won 4 of its games (Miss. St., Clemson, Kentucky and Alabama) by a grand total of 10 points and ask if it hurts their NC chances?

*Note: Clemson was in OT

Latest posts