• The KillerFrogs

Dominique wheeler video comments

SuperToad

If I had to guess what the east side will be like I'd say it will have the lower section just like the west side has and will have a second level that will rise to approx to the portal level of the west side upper deck sans the suites. Then, if they increase the capacity they will add an upper level to somewhat match the west side, but no quite as high.

Or they will wrap the West and East upper decks to the endzone. Which would be smart because it would capture even more sound

asleep003

Presuming for half a second you were right, why should anyone care?

Have to agree with you on that... Now Maniac, as big a fan as you are of Jesus Christ, your savior, who welcomed all into his flock... which included, thieves/prostitutes/lepers/ and yes, most likely, gays who were also probable out casts too, were welcomed. So, you might take a lesson not judging our Fathers children so easily or quickly... unless its how you were ministered growing up... then well, what can I say. Just consider taking the high road, when ever possible, and love all his children....

Cheers!

froginaustin

Or they will wrap the West and East upper decks to the endzone. Which would be smart because it would capture even more sound
If the structures in the north end zone end up taller than they seem to be building them now, there would be more shade on the east stands during September - October afternoons. That would certainly be nice if TV pushes TCU into a bunch of afternoon games.