• The KillerFrogs

Does Will Rogers' horse's backside now point to Fort Worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same myth that says the LHN is successful and people watch it?

I know that UT was able to create the LHN because ESPN was afraid UT would have agreed to a deal with another media outlet.
The LHN was based on demand not from customers but from media outlets.
If UT wants the network to continue then they must use this premise again with ESPN.
I think UT's future in most of the major sports is looking bright right now.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I know that UT was able to create the LHN because ESPN was afraid UT would have agreed to a deal with another media outlet.
If UT wants the network to continue then they must use this premise again with ESPN.
Just how much jenkem do you inhale?

BankerFrog

Really bright, 1-2 in football, didn't make the NCAA basketball tournament or NCAA college world series. TEXAS IS BACK BABY!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

You dodged my question. What myth about itself is TCU buying into?

Obvious troll is calling all the right numbers. Recruiting, aggy, fan base size, best rivalry games, TCU needs UT, LHN, natty's don't count, etc.

We playing BINGO or shots? I vote shots!

Do you understand that TCU lost to SMU in 1935.
TCU is awarded the championship by a New Orleans based poll because they beat LSU in the Sugar Bowl.
Minnesota who did not play in any bowl was the #1 team in all of the other polls.
It is not a legit national championship.
If UT claimed all of their national championships awarded to them by any poll they would have 15.
UT does not. I guess TCU will claim anything a national championship.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
TCU is awarded the championship by a New Orleans based poll because they beat LSU in the Sugar Bowl.
Minnesota who did not play in any bowl was the #1 team in all of the other polls.
If UT claimed all of their national championships awarded to them by any poll they would have 15.
Are those recruiting or attendance national championships? I can't keep it straight.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

SMU lost their bowl game in 1935. Now, answer my question. What myth?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Seriously, scheiss off.

Being in California, he probably isn't aware of the current lofty position of athletics at cow patty u.
Time to bring out the howitzers.
TCU has never finished ahead of UT in either the Combined Directors Cup or Capital One Cup.
TCU has three national championships in NCAA recognized sports.
Women's Golf and 2 in Rifle.
UT since 2010 has five national championships and overall all time has 45 in NCAA recognized sports

Once again comparing UT to TCU is pretty much one sided like comparing any university in Texas with UT.

flyfishingfrog

Time to bring out the howitzers.
TCU has never finished ahead of UT in either the Combined Directors Cup or Capital One Cup.
TCU has three national championships in NCAA recognized sports.
Women's Golf and 2 in Rifle.
UT since 2010 has five national championships and overall all time has 45 in NCAA recognized sports

Once again comparing UT to TCU is pretty much one sided like comparing any university in Texas with UT.
Except on the field when we go head to head in real life where it matters - not the history books

Then you guys are pretty much our [ hundin] nowadays...

Is that like an Aggy who claims he has ten sip employees and not one of them is worth a damn.
Now I guess TCU claims because of a few years of success in baseball and football that they are the alpha in Texas and that UT shines their shoes.

I have heard it all before.

OICU812

TCU's one legit national championship should be cherished much like UT's four legit national championship. If we want to claim national championships awarded to UT throughout the years much like what Alabama does UT would have 15. UT does not claim those 11 national championships awarded to the university.
TCU has every right to attempt to earn as many championships as they can receive. I have been one of the biggest critics of the 2014 College Football Playoff.

I am not here for a pissing contest. Our respective universities can do this on the field.
I am here saying that TCU has established itself as the new Aggy in the Big XII. Doesn't mean that you will always lose to UT as even Aggy in the 80's and 90's had the best team that money could buy in the SWC. It means that in the future Tech and BU will be jealous of you just as you are jealous of UT. The new hierarchy of Texas college football may have been established.

You are correct, Horned Frogs ARE jealous of UTerus- In precisely the same way any good pimp is jealous over the ho he owns. We enjoy routinely giving you a beat-down, but would kill any other mofo who tried to do likewise(see Baylor)… We played footsie with you, and bought you flowers and candy and pretty trinkets until you were lulled into a false sense of security around us and let us in your door… Then, when it sunk in that we owned your ass, you tried to object and we had to start slapping you around… Repeatedly, and ever more savagely, until you finally realized your circumstance. Your performance has slipped over the years. You are no longer pretty, except to drunks on darkened streets who are too hammered to see the layers of makeup hiding the bruises and scars and wrinkles from the beatings. Because you are willing to do the disgusting kinky stuff that none of the pretty ones will do, you still bring in the money. Make no mistake, UTerus. You are only useful to your pimp-daddy TCU as long as you bring… the… money. For the day you fail to justify your continued existence by bringing the dough, is the day you are found face-down in an alley, strangled with your own pantyhose. Jealous, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.