• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

tcumaniac

Troll. No one cares.
I used to wonder why you were so mean to ticket frog. Sure. I had noticed he was a bit annoying at times (I sure as hell know I can be too), but I always felt you were a bit harsh towards him. However, I would like to apologize. I’ve finally realized how much that guy really sucks. I’m not convinced he’s a troll, but I’m confident that he sucks.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I used to wonder why you were so mean to ticket frog. Sure. I had noticed he was a bit annoying at times (I sure as hell know I can be too), but I always felt you were a bit harsh towards him. However, I would like to apologize. I’ve finally realized how much that guy really sucks. I’m not convinced he’s a troll, but I’m confident that he sucks.
I’m not mean to him. I’m just providing facts. The facts are mean.

allclearforfrogs

I’ve been in the office basically full time since all this started. By choice.
60% of my department said they would resign of ever forced back into the office full time (literally - they did survey). We are still at home and going to a 2 day a week in the office model starting sometime this fall. I've built an amazing work setup and home. It's been awesome. Every part of my life has improved.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
60% of my department said they would resign of ever forced back into the office full time (literally - they did survey). We are still at home and going to a 2 day a week in the office model starting sometime this fall. I've built an amazing work setup and home. It's been awesome. Every part of my life has improved.
I’d fire the 60 percent and then let the 40 percent work from home. Because I know I could count on them if I need them.

Do you go to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, doctor’s offices? I bet those people wish they could work at home as well. Truck drivers. Garbage men. Home builders. I bet they do as well. But, hey, your life is improved.

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

So, I know you want to be the guy that is violently anti trump and extremely scared of covid, but to completely dismiss Ivermectin for any use is quite ridiculous. Does it have any effect on covid? No clue. Don’t care. But to turn it into something evil for your own political reasons is disgusting considering the massive benefit it provides around the world, particularly in the poorest areas. I truly doubt that the millions upon millions of doses given have led to infertility in 85 percent of those populations. They seem to be growing just fine. Mock people that use it because they don’t agree with your covid assessment but you should quit with the demonization of the drug entirely because in that case you’re just flat out wrong and being an obvious partisan that is too stupid to see behind your politics.

From an article, written in 2011. Since it was before covid there is no reason to treat this politically:

“Ivermectin proved to be even more of a ‘Wonder drug’ in human health, improving the nutrition, general health and wellbeing of billions of people worldwide ever since it was first used to treat Onchocerciasis in humans in 1988. It proved ideal in many ways, being highly effective and broad-spectrum, safe, well tolerated and could be easily administered (a single, annual oral dose). It is used to treat a variety of internal nematode infections, including Onchocerciasis, Strongyloidiasis, Ascariasis, cutaneous larva migrans, filariases, Gnathostomiasis and Trichuriasis, as well as for oral treatment of ectoparasitic infections, such as Pediculosis (lice infestation) and scabies (mite infestation).14) Ivermectin is the essential mainstay of two global disease elimination campaigns that should soon rid the world of two of its most disfiguring and devastating diseases, Onchocerciasis and Lymphatic filariasis, which blight the lives of billions of the poor and disadvantaged throughout the tropics.”

I am assuming you care about the poorest people on earth having better health. Or not. Your politics may outweigh it.

Ha, lighten up Francis.

Last edited:

DeuceBoogieNights

Do you go to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, doctor’s offices? I bet those people wish they could work at home as well. Truck drivers. Garbage men. Home builders. I bet they do as well. But, hey, your life is improved.

Well no [ Finebaum ] that every job can't be done remotely. You serious? I love working remotely, I left a job in July that was 100% in office for a fully remote position. That said, some people like working in offices and interacting with people. Nobody ever said every occupation and job should be able to work from home.

More people working from home is better for the environment and eliminates traffic for those that do have to be on the road. Why wouldn't you want more remote workers?

HFrog1999

I haven’t worked in an office since 2015

2019 was probably my best year.

However, I was laid off from the best job I’ve ever had this year and I make less than half of what I used to make, so my life is definitely worse… a lot worse.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Well no [ #2020 ] that every job can't be done remotely. You serious? I love working remotely, I left a job in July that was 100% in office for a fully remote position. That said, some people like working in offices and interacting with people. Nobody ever said every occupation and job should be able to work from home.

More people working from home is better for the environment and eliminates traffic for those that do have to be on the road. Why wouldn't you want more remote workers?
Strange that you ignored the first paragraph.

Yes, I understand that not all jobs can be done from home. That’s my point. Anyone that says they would quit their job if they were forced to go back to the office is not recognizing the fact that most people have to go to work, mainly to serve those that don’t. A little appreciation and a little less selfishness in this world would go a long way.

It makes me think of a group of teachers meeting at Starbucks to strategize how to avoid going back to teaching in school while the poor lady behind the counter serves them their lattes and worries about how she is going to pay for daycare if the schools aren’t back in person. Seems like we have a caste system forming.

Also, couldn’t care less about the environment. When the rest of the world starts caring then I will.

frogs9497

I’d fire the 60 percent and then let the 40 percent work from home. Because I know I could count on them if I need them.

Employees have considerably more leverage now given the robust job market. Many have demonstrated that work can be done from home without losses in productivity. Depending on your profession, chances are probably good that replacement hires for the 60% you fired will expect at least a hybrid WFH arrangement.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Employees have considerably more leverage now given the robust job market. Many have demonstrated that work can be done from home without losses in productivity. Depending on your profession, chances are probably good that replacement hires for the 60% you fired will expect at least a hybrid WFH arrangement.
Reread paragraph one. If one of my employees gives me an ultimatum about working from home they can find a new job. Yet I’ll let them work from home as long as they understand that can change. Really not as tough of a concept as y’all are making it out to be.

HFrog1999

Robust job market? Have you had to look for a job this year? I did, and I did not find the market to be “robust”

Now, I’m sure that it’s robust for service industry jobs because of all the people happy to stay home and collect unemployment, but otherwise I certainly didn’t find much demand

frogs9497

Reread paragraph one. If one of my employees gives me an ultimatum about working from home they can find a new job. Yet I’ll let them work from home as long as they understand that can change. Really not as tough of a concept as y’all are making it out to be.

First paragraph understood. My point is simply that you may regret firing 60% of your staff in this job market. Certainly would not be an option for me, at least not all at once.

frogs9497

Robust job market? Have you had to look for a job this year? I did, and I did not find the market to be “robust”

Now, I’m sure that it’s robust for service industry jobs because of all the people happy to stay home and collect unemployment, but otherwise I certainly didn’t find much demand

I haven’t looked for a job in a long time. But I’ve had to hire.

HFrog1999

I haven’t looked for a job in a long time. But I’ve had to hire.

tenor.gif

DeuceBoogieNights

Strange that you ignored the first paragraph.

Yes, I understand that not all jobs can be done from home. That’s my point. Anyone that says they would quit their job if they were forced to go back to the office is not recognizing the fact that most people have to go to work, mainly to serve those that don’t. A little appreciation and a little less selfishness in this world would go a long way.

It makes me think of a group of teachers meeting at Starbucks to strategize how to avoid going back to teaching in school while the poor lady behind the counter serves them their lattes and worries about how she is going to pay for daycare if the schools aren’t back in person. Seems like we have a caste system forming.

Also, couldn’t care less about the environment. When the rest of the world starts caring then I will.

There is a huge difference between trying to get out going into a job that needs to be in person and wanting to work from home because you don't need to be in an office. All I need to do my job is a computer and a internet connection. There is no need to do my job from an office when it can literally be done almost anywhere. Office spaces are becoming an outdated concept. There will always be people who don't want to work.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
There is a huge difference between trying to get out going into a job that needs to be in person and wanting to work from home because you don't need to be in an office. All I need to do my job is a computer and a internet connection. There is no need to do my job from an office when it can literally be done almost anywhere. Office spaces are becoming an outdated concept. There will always be people who don't want to work.
It’s nice to be privileged, right?

Latest posts