• The KillerFrogs

Doctson

Casey T

Terrance Williams would not have come close to making that catch. Would've slipped through his hands and bounced off his facemask. This coming from a cowboys fan

Wexahu

This. Every offense is basically the same.

In College you can watch five games and see three or four offenses that look completely different.

Not only parity, but way too many players moving from team to team every year. Sort of goes hand in hand I guess. I also think the oversaturation is starting to have an effect. When you're constantly inundated with "news" and opinions that you couldn't care less about, by the time the games roll around you're almost sick of it. Monday night football used to be something to get excited about. Now I get home from work on Monday and I've had enough.

Sebastian S

The NFL is making more money than ever, they just keep pushing it down viewers throats because of it.

Also, I am all for player safety but the days of huge hits being over has tamed the game down.

JogginFrog

The NFL is boring.

I only watch it for TCU players and even that I struggle.

There is too much parity. Most every player is great at what they do, that's why they are in the league. Coaching is limited because of it, no creativity.

I can watch college football all day long, not so much the NFL on Sundays.

I find this true about college vs. pro basketball and baseball as well.

About the only sports I find more interesting at the pro level are individual sports and team sports where scoring is rare and you need to be world-class to convert at a high rate (e.g. soccer).

Volare

Everyone ignoring the facemask by the defender as he goes the the ground

His third target of the game (caught the other two). Horribly underutilized.

maximilian

Terrance Williams would not have come close to making that catch. Would've slipped through his hands and bounced off his facemask. This coming from a cowboys fan

Williams was so good in college too. Burned us plenty of times (pains me to admit). He looks so pedestrian in the NFL, and I was hoping the Boys take JD and kick Will to the curb.