• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Patterson's message: How do you know a '20-game win streak' can't start on Saturday?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Gary Patterson's message to TCU players ahead of Baylor game: How do you know a '20-game win streak' can't start on Saturday?

By Dean Straka, Sports Digital Editor
Contact Dean Strakaon Twitter:mad:dwstraka49

TCU football (4-6, 2-5 Big 12) isn't having the success coaches and players envisioned in 2018 after winning 11 games a season ago, but Gary Patterson is holding onto hope.

Even if it means dreaming bigger than what may seem possible.

The 18-year TCU head coach, during his radio show on Thursday, opened up on his message toward his team this week as the Horned Frogs prepare to face arch-rival Baylor Saturday at McLane Stadium in Waco. Per the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Drew Davison, Patterson hasn't been afraid to present some big goals to his players even if a fight for bowl eligibility is all that is left in 2018.

Read more at https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...e-know-20-game-win-streak-cant-start-saturday

Rhule and Baylor fans really with unabashed bravado for this match-up.

Rhule is just another Briles/Dave Bliss waiting for his time to show his true colors. Times like this you see a glimpse of the future.

Moose Stuff

Rhule and Baylor fans really with unabashed bravado for this match-up.

Rhule is just another Briles/Dave Bliss waiting for his time to show his true colors. Times like this you see a glimpse of the future.

Nothing like getting really amped up for the big victory over perhaps the worst team in the Big 12. I’ll contrast that to how I honestly couldn’t have cared less that we beat Baylor last year. I’m gonna laugh until I fall asleep late tomorrow night if we pull an actual well played game out of our ass for the first time all year and win that game.

HFrog1999

tenor.gif