• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Meet TCU football 4-star WR Cordale Russell and other freshmen already in Fort Worth

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
If calling Art Briles and Kendal Briles out on the [ Finebaum ] they pulled at Baylor is woke, pass me a BLM and rainbow flag. Lol. Woke.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Actions have consequences. He’s never even offered a public apology. My opinions may look petty and small to you, but his actions look like covering up rapes.
Dude why not pen the apology you’d like to see; the one you would accept and then move on. I for one would like to see that. If you’re honest I doubt it exists.

Apologizing to the internet mob never works. It’s never enough. It just keeps the issue alive with new fodder.

Even his worst objective critics say his sins are the recruiting quote and supporting his own father. Adjust to reality man

He could clear this all up by saying exactly what he did and did not use as a lure while recruiting, how much he knew and when he knew it, and what he takes responsibility for. His silence is deafening.

I am 100% confident that calling him out on this is not a smear, and a month ago 100% of this board would have agreed with me.
I’m not a fan of this hire, but it’s time to move on from this expectation. His attorneys would never allow him to do that because any admission or show of contrition would open him up to a world of civil suits, and possibly criminal. He may have even signed NDAs to that effect when he left Baylor. Now that he’s a member of our staff, I bet the TCU attorneys will tell him the same thing — don’t say a thing. The last thing TCU wants now is a coach focusing on legal issues instead of coaching.

ReedFrawg

I’m not a fan of this hire, but it’s time to move on from this expectation. His attorneys would never allow him to do that because any admission or show of contrition would open him up to a world of civil suits, and possibly criminal. He may have even signed NDAs to that effect when he left Baylor. Now that he’s a member of our staff, I bet the TCU attorneys will tell him the same thing — don’t say a thing. The last thing TCU wants now is a coach focusing on legal issues instead of coaching.

I’m thinking the same thing. How does he answer when he gets asked about it in the first interview? Is he able to address it or does he have to say no comment for legal reasons? Anyone know?

BleedNPurple

I’m thinking the same thing. How does he answer when he gets asked about it in the first interview? Is he able to address it or does he have to say no comment for legal reasons? Anyone know?
I’m sure he’s developed an answer that let’s you know that subject is off limits.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
If he’s innocent, he has nothing to hide. If he’s guilty, he shouldn’t have anything to do with TCU.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
I'm sure you go through life punching someone at least once per week because you have such strong convictions and morality.
Wanting to punch someone and punching them are two different things.

Being against sexual assault should be an automatic, tablestakes human trait, not an example of august morality.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
no it doesn't and you come across as a scheissing petulant child who didn't get his way

you, brewing and the others can go have your thread of hate and disgusts but try to leave threads that aren't about the subject of the subject will you, plenty of bandwith
Hate and disgust of a piece of [ Finebaum ] on staff will be made regularly until he’s shown the bottom of a dumpster where he belongs.

Eight

would like to thank the posters who decided to [ Finebaum ] all over a thread about 7 members of the frogs recent recruiting class that had some potential to air their grievances about hire made by no one on this board as well as the lack of urgency anyone here on this thread felt to discuss something that is being already discussed on multiple thread

82 Frog Fever

would like to thank the posters who decided to [ Finebaum ] all over a thread about 7 members of the frogs recent recruiting class that had some potential to air their grievances about hire made by no one on this board as well as the lack of urgency anyone here on this thread felt to discuss something that is being already discussed on multiple thread
Sorry about that, but I do have a legit question.
In your opinion, as a new incoming freshman, what‘s your gut feel about Hudson & Russell?
Is Russell more prepared to step on the field and play significant minutes than Hudson was as a freshman?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the two side by side, but Russell seems bigger/stronger to me.

Eight

Sorry about that, but I do have a legit question.
In your opinion, as a new incoming freshman, what‘s your gut feel about Hudson & Russell?
Is Russell more prepared to step on the field and play significant minutes than Hudson was as a freshman?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the two side by side, but Russell seems bigger/stronger to me.

good question and i am not really the guy to go into much detail about the offenses they played in high school and making the jump

cordale is a bigger guy and i have seen him listed anywhere from 6'2" to 6'4" and easily 200 lbs., he is very physical and remember that this is guy who in the second half of his senior season spent some time playing in the defensive line for north mesquite, how many wide receivers end up with 4 1/2 sacks in high school playing defensive line and if you watch a bit of tape he was done in a stance and not just in a 2-point 3 feet outside the tackles outside shoulder

he is explosive, tape in him playing basketball has him easily dunking the ball with two hands of a single step and he does show good top end speed. now, how quick is he? has he learned to use his strength against corners? how does he respond to corners who are grown arse men and not 17 year old 150 lb high schoolers?

hudson is shorter, seems to be a bit quicker, is physical for his size, and has the advantage of a season in college so while cordale thinks he knows what elite college corners are like hudson has played against them

think cordale has the higher ceiling, he isn't a unicorn like q, but he can be a physical mismatch for college corners while hudson can be very productive, explosive from the slot and can line up outside some if needed

The Bad Guy

good question and i am not really the guy to go into much detail about the offenses they played in high school and making the jump

cordale is a bigger guy and i have seen him listed anywhere from 6'2" to 6'4" and easily 200 lbs., he is very physical and remember that this is guy who in the second half of his senior season spent some time playing in the defensive line for north mesquite, how many wide receivers end up with 4 1/2 sacks in high school playing defensive line and if you watch a bit of tape he was done in a stance and not just in a 2-point 3 feet outside the tackles outside shoulder

he is explosive, tape in him playing basketball has him easily dunking the ball with two hands of a single step and he does show good top end speed. now, how quick is he? has he learned to use his strength against corners? how does he respond to corners who are grown arse men and not 17 year old 150 lb high schoolers?

hudson is shorter, seems to be a bit quicker, is physical for his size, and has the advantage of a season in college so while cordale thinks he knows what elite college corners are like hudson has played against them

think cordale has the higher ceiling, he isn't a unicorn like q, but he can be a physical mismatch for college corners while hudson can be very productive, explosive from the slot and can line up outside some if needed

Hopefully can turn into our next QJ.