• The KillerFrogs

Disturbing story involving Oregon State's best pitcher

And Netty, I pray that neither you NOR your newborn EVER does anything that needs punishment and a new start.
Quite possibly the worst post ever. You must suck at being a human being.

Netty, thoughts and prayers my friend. Went through similar experience when my daughter was born. All is well now 25 years later.
Trust that things will work out even if it seems overwhelming now. You and your wife will be surprised at how strong you can be when you need to.

sketchy

And Netty, I pray that neither you NOR your newborn EVER does anything that needs punishment and a new start.

Reprehensible that you'd make a tasteless comment like this, to a parent whose newborn son is in NICU.

Not a shock that a dill who refers to him/herself as Brog would be this senseless.

netty2424

Wow, Netty, I've never been called an Art Briles before. That hurts! I still hope that neither you nor that wonderful newborn you have ever do anything for which you have to be forgiven, and have to start afresh. If you do, you are likely to run into some folk, believe it or not, who don't want to give anyone a second chance. Blessings on you!

"........... Blessings on you!" Very Baylor of you.

Embarrassing.