• The KillerFrogs

Del Conte on 103.3 ESPN Radio @ 3:15

joefrog91

He keeps saying, "Anytime a president of Ohio St talks about TCU, it means TCU has arrived." Says he will make the call to get a game against them anytime, anywhere.

Frog89

On teams who haven't played us and don't know us yet....

"When they get their teeth knocked in, they'll know who we are"....

Great line...

TCURiggs

Loved it when he said, "Les Miles is out there crowing about how good his team is!" Hah. What a great interview. He had the GAC guys rolling...good stuff.

Summary of CDC's comments:

• Anytime someone throws stones, must be jealous -- means we've arrived
  • Big 10's Non-conf was all MAC
  • Schedule we have has been tough -- computers and polls back it up
  • When they start to question it, means they are making excuses
  • 16-3 against AQ teams -- record speaks for itself
  • We know we've arrived when the president of a major university makes these kinds of comments -- you know we are on a national stage when this happens
  • Ian pointed out OSU's 59th SOS vs. our 68th SOS as not being any different
  • Landscape of college football has changed -- old rules no longer apply
  • Didn't know Minnesota and Indiana were powers (lost to D2 teams)
  • Buckeyes vs. Horned Frogs -- anytime, any place -- we'll tee it up!
  • Look at their non-conf. & then at their actual conference results and you can pick them apart -- OSU only has one victory over a team with 8 or more wins (we have 2)
  • What did Utah do to Alabama? We play great football in this conference.
  • Mosely asked about BE -- CDC said everybody's talking about whether or not we are dating, but no one's asked us out. Right now we are in the MWC. Until someone says let's sit down and talk, it's all just a rumour.
  • At the end of the day, my job is to put us in a position to win championships. Until something is presented to me, I don't pay attention because there is not an offer to consider.

By the way, when Ian and Mosely introduced this segment, they referred to the OSU president's comments as one of the biggest sports stories of the day.

The main thing I got out of this interview is that the Big East has not invited TCU.

I did like our AD saying something like anytime, anywhere, TCU will play you. Let's go Buckeyes lets play ball, lets make a deal where our two teams play.

No back down, me likey.

gdu

The main thing I got out of this interview is that the Big East has not invited TCU.I did like our AD saying something like anytime, anywhere, TCU will play you. Let's go Buckeyes lets play ball, lets make a deal where our two teams play.

No back down, me likey.
How'd you get that.

dweller

The main thing I got out of this interview is that the Big East has not invited TCU.

I did like our AD saying something like anytime, anywhere, TCU will play you. Let's go Buckeyes lets play ball, lets make a deal where our two teams play.

No back down, me likey.
There is not going to be an invite unless there is a guarantee of acceptance. The PAC 10 was left with egg on it's face when ut and little 9 stayed together. Look at how the WAC is getting ridiculed, University of North Texas and Montana turning them down. It reminds me of high school "Billie ask Tammie if she would go out with me if I asked her".

maximilian

If you loved CDC, Dan Wetzel was on after him, and made even better comments.

"These guys are trying to protect the sanctity of the Papajohns.com bowl"

"Vanderbilt IS a Little Sister of the Poor"