• The KillerFrogs

Deion Sanders and Barry Sanders

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Both have kids that will be juniors this coming season. Deion Jr was at Cedar Hill (a DB) and moved to Flower Mound and is expected to start at QB. Barry Sanders Jr (RB) is at OKC Heritage. Both are already highly recruited.

Trelvis

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Jun 1 2010, 09:48 PM) [snapback]566862[/snapback]
Sign me up for the Barry Sanders Jr. fan club.

Im taking either one if they are half as good as their fathers were.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Jun 1 2010, 04:48 PM) [snapback]566862[/snapback]
Sign me up for the Barry Sanders Jr. fan club.

Someone forwarded me a Barry Sanders Jr highlight reel a year or two ago and it was very impressive. Kid was only like a freshman and was making huge plays.

BogeyGolf7

saw Deion Jr play last year, he is super quick
only on the field to return kicks - lots of side stepping and trying to make something out of nothing
the thing I remember most about him was how shiney his shoes were and that he was really skinny
he was just a sophomore though so the weight will come

PurplePutt

QUOTE(FrogsMcGee @ Jun 1 2010, 05:28 PM) [snapback]566893[/snapback]
http://rivals.yahoo.com/tcu/football/recru...rs%20Jr.-102962

http://rivals.yahoo.com/tcu/football/recru...y-Sanders-91034

Thanks McGee. What did I do wrong?

Barry Jr. film is way impressive. 5-11 and 190 on that profile. Offers from Tulsa, Tech, and Ags. Scout profile says colleges of interest/offers are Okie State (imagine that), Tech, and Aggies (has no interest in Ags on that profile).

http://tcu.scout.com/a.z?s=360&p=8&amp...amp;nid=4548594

FrogAbroad

MY favorite Sanders...

150px-Harland_Sanders.jpg

tcudoc

QUOTE(BogeyGolf7 @ Jun 1 2010, 05:04 PM) [snapback]566874[/snapback]
saw Deion Jr play last year, he is super quick
only on the field to return kicks - lots of side stepping and trying to make something out of nothing
the thing I remember most about him was how shiney his shoes were and that he was really skinny
he was just a sophomore though so the weight will come

I heard that Deion Jr was already getting into some compliance issues. It seems he has been chilling with Deion Sr. That will not sit well with the NCAA.

tcudoc

QUOTE(FrogAbroad @ Jun 1 2010, 06:16 PM) [snapback]566914[/snapback]
MY favorite Sanders...

150px-Harland_Sanders.jpg

Ahh the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes. He put an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly.
original.jpeg

froginaustin

QUOTE(tcudoc @ Jun 1 2010, 06:24 PM) [snapback]566917[/snapback]
Ahh the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes. He put an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly.
original.jpeg

Unless one is food-poisoned by a batch of it. Then the smell of KFC will nauseate for the next 30 years.

desmith03

QUOTE(tcudoc @ Jun 1 2010, 06:17 PM) [snapback]566915[/snapback]
I heard that Deion Jr was already getting into some compliance issues. It seems he has been chilling with Deion Sr. That will not sit well with the NCAA.

:biggrin:

TCUExaminer

Contributor
QUOTE(tcudoc @ Jun 1 2010, 06:24 PM) [snapback]566917[/snapback]
original.jpeg

One of the greatest movies ever!

"Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Jun 2 2010, 09:00 AM) [snapback]567077[/snapback]
"He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pilla"

I've got 2 words for you.

Therapy.