• The KillerFrogs

DCTF Cover revealed

Armadillo

SIAP.

Not thrilled with ut on the cover for the 2nd time in 3 years. I'll still buy it though.

nbyc7d.jpg

Eight

Honestly, they just market their product to the largest fanbase. That's it. TCU could be the consensus #1 team coming into the season, and UT would be the cover of DCTF.

it has been that way for quite some time.

they no longer really provide in depth information about the colleges as they once did and the high school information is pretty much an excel spreadsheet of names printed out.

in all honesty i am not sure if in my life time it has ever really been great content, but it did at one time have some meaningful content and now it is pretty much a circle jerk for the big alum programs , but what would one expect from a magazine that is put out by a group run by a horn

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Honestly, they just market their product to the largest fanbase. That's it. TCU could be the consensus #1 team coming into the season, and UT would be the cover of DCTF.
2015 TCU was pre-season number 2 (Alabama was 3) and baylor was number 4. This was the cover:

CHPA-T3U0AAYQwh.jpg

I see no big fan base bias at all.

Edit: that’s just a weird picture. Neither player has a lineman number yet both are playing center on opposite sides of the ball at the same time. They don’t coach ‘em up well in Austin and Sheep Station.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
2015 TCU was pre-season number 2 (Alabama was 3) and baylor was number 4. This was the cover:

CHPA-T3U0AAYQwh.jpg

I see no big fan base bias at all.

Edit: that’s just a weird picture. Neither player has a lineman number yet both are playing center on opposite sides of the ball at the same time. They don’t coach ‘em up well in Austin and Sheep Station.
Probably 12th Man and 40 Acres.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Probably 12th Man and 40 Acres.
Probably. But still a dumb picture. Especially in hindsight considering both teams combined for 13 wins.

Frogs finished ranked number 7. Baylor was 13. Oddly neither of the featured teams was listed in the ranking which, frankly, is just confusing because they have to be good, right? Big stadium = big success always is what I’ve been told.

UT failed to make a bowl.

In summary, darn DCTF.