• The KillerFrogs

Daniel Meyer Daycare

Stiff Arm Frog

I knew some Mormons in high school. They had 6 kids, ages ranging from 20 to 2.

249270409_664e6841fa.jpg

Punter1

Don't get me wrong...there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and really its very cool to see how tight their families are..just amazed that every family had at least 2 small kids with them...Section E looked like a Pre-K field trip.

IMAFROGDAD2

Daniel Meyer Daycare
thems some furtile Mormans
...anybody else notice how many kids they had...or were having...unbelieveable.

The word is "fertile".

Your version looks more like "futile", which describes TCU's basketball fortunes this year...

Daniel Meyer Daycare
thems some furtile Mormans

The word is "fertile".

Your version looks more like "futile", which describes TCU's basketball fortunes this year...

Probably an intentional phonetic spelling...

thedutchman

Nice classless post. I cant stand BYU at all but I wont slam their religion or their beliefs or possibly their lifestyle. Again nice post. My roommate from my days at TCU happens to be Mormon and had a few choice words for your post. Way to show TCU class. Not

ReedFrawg

Nice classless post. I cant stand BYU at all but I wont slam their religion or their beliefs or possibly their lifestyle. Again nice post. My roommate from my days at TCU happens to be Mormon and had a few choice words for your post. Way to show TCU class. Not

Really? He didn't say anything about their religion. I was also in Section E and punter1 is stating fact. For every adult there were at least 2 kids 5 years old or younger.

TCURealtyFrog

So jabbing at someone's way of life isn't allowed? Interesting. It's a stereotype that Mormons have lots of kids. And, like most stereotypes, it's true.

the dutchman

You are correct but did you ever think that they might find that offensive or some of them might. And I thought we were not supposed to make those types of comments on here. Or is that just reserved for a few choice people who dont get disciplined for it.

Showtime Joe

RE: Stereotypes about Mormons and Catholics having large families. A number of years ago, I was having lunch in Detroit with several fellow attorneys and a prominent judge. The judge was talking about his family when one of the lawyers asked him how many children he had. When the judge said, "Ten," the lawyer remarked: "Wow. You must be Catholic." To which the judge responded: "No, I don't have to be Catholic. I choose to be Catholic." I thought it was one of the greatest retorts ever.

zfrawg

You are correct but did you ever think that they might find that offensive or some of them might. And I thought we were not supposed to make those types of comments on here. Or is that just reserved for a few choice people who dont get disciplined for it.

Offensive? I didn't.... maybe to those who constantly seek things to be offended about. I tend not to worry about those people too much. Life is too short to get worked up over nothing. Besides, Punter said he didn't have any issues with it; only making a comment which was not derogatory nor intended to be offensive.

I was in Section E also and there were a ridiculous number kids under the age of 5, at least 1 kid per adult easily.

PurpleBlood87

Your roommate has thin skin, either that or the comment was spot on.

Punter1

Lighten up Francis...I guess you missed my second post saying how cool it was to see how close their families are.

It was an observation...not passing judgement.