• The KillerFrogs

Daily Skiff: Steelers to practice on TCU campus

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Daily Skiff: Steelers to practice on TCU campus

By Chelsea Katz
Staff Reporter

The AFC Champion Pittsburgh Steelers, fresh off their 24-19 victory over the New York Jets on Sunday night, will practice at TCU's campus to prepare for Super Bowl XLV.

T. Ross Bailey, associate athletics director for operations, said he expected the team to be using TCU athletic facilities until Feb. 4, the Friday before the Super Bowl.

The team will use the Sam Baugh Indoor Practice Facility, the Walsh Athletic Complex and the Meyer-Martin Athletic Complex, Bailey said. Besides these facilities, he said the Athletics Department was unsure what other facilities the Steelers would use.

"We've pretty well given them run of the place as we can work it out," he said. "We can't give them the training room, our sports medicine facility all day. We've still got our athletes to take care of." ...

jake102

Where can we find information on the days and time and location of the bars Big Ben will be at? I need to make sure to keep my door locked if he comes anywhere near Old Rips. I would not be entertained to find a drunk quarterback stumbling around my house.

NativeFrog

Wonder who is going to be responsible for all of the wear and tear and damage? That stuff was built for college athletes, not pro athletes.

Ray Finkle

Where can we find information on the days and time and location of the bars Big Ben will be at? I need to make sure to keep my door locked if he comes anywhere near Old Rips. I would not be entertained to find a drunk quarterback stumbling around my house.

antoine_dodson.large1.jpg

Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husbands......!