• The KillerFrogs

Cumbie gets emotional when asked about his relationship with Gary

This says it all…. All you ass clowns asking for Gary’s head on a platter should get your priorities straight or step out from behind the “chat board”…. Keyboard warriors that have probably never run or directed anything in your lives… when you are a responsible person guiding young men’s lives and the image and integrity of our institution, you will one day realize there are more important things in life. Just ask a reasonable Aggie or Longhorn what happens when the mob makes decisions.

tcumaniac

Maybe he's still scarred from this
244629851_10219346320878129_3776548683038016824_n.jpg

244655338_10219346321198137_795469929827173680_n.jpg

Pharm Frog

This says it all…. All you ass clowns asking for Gary’s head on a platter should get your priorities straight or step out from behind the “chat board”…. Keyboard warriors that have probably never run or directed anything in your lives… when you are a responsible person guiding young men’s lives and the image and integrity of our institution, you will one day realize there are more important things in life. Just ask a reasonable Aggie or Longhorn what happens when the mob makes decisions.

Yes. Gary is paid $6M a year to guide young men’s lives and to exercise loyalty over performance. But where does one find a reasonable Aggie or Longhorn?

CountryFrog

All of the things you listed would generously make up about $100,000 of his salary. You neglected to mention the one thing that he gets the other $5.9 million to do.

Moose Stuff

Just to be clear, it’s entirely possible to think Gary is a great person and not want him to be your football coach at the same time (I mean that’s EXACTLY how we all felt about Sonny too). Gary is paid millions of dollars to win football games, not to take care of his assistants. That being said, I love this video. Sonny Cumbie is a really good dude.

steelfrog

Tier 1
The fact that any of you think this guy crying when asked a simple question rather than answering it like a man shows our society and the men in particular have become a bunch of wussies. Good lord. Steel is embarrassed for him and disgusted by him at the same time

steelfrog

Tier 1
Just to be clear, it’s entirely possible to think Gary is a great person and not want him to be your football coach at the same time (I mean that’s EXACTLY how we all felt about Sonny too). Gary is paid millions of dollars to win football games, not to take care of his assistants. That being said, I love this video. Sonny Cumbie is a really good dude.
The fact that you think a guy crying over a stupid question makes him a good dude is really totally F’ed up.

Oh sorry. Maybe you’re right. Steel wants just such men negotiating with the Chinese, or fighting our next war.

Good god. If this is the acme of manhood we are truly screwed.

Hell it isn’t even about masculinity. Steel could never imagine any of his five daughters or wife acting this way. Inconceivable.

Dude has a screw loose and that’s somehow an admirable quality. Pathetic.

Paul in uhh

9-19 vs current b12 coaches and Sonny dykes

44-38 vs b12 since joining the conference

Nobody stays on top of the game forever

Last edited:

Frozen Frog

I think Patterson is one of the most respected coaches in game today. He at times is over intense, but he is also not cruel. You don't hear many say anything negative about him. There are several coaches he has rescued out of bad situations. He has helped others get their footing. He is a mentor and a teacher to others. There are coaches who lose their assistants and wither away quickly. Assistants leave TCU for better opportunities, but Patterson still puts out a respectable product. There are several assistants I would love to have back at TCU. I am starting to swing towards the side that says a change at the HC level for football, but I also understand that change isn't always better. The sign of a great leader is those that can push others forward while bringing up others.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
“Forum”