1. The KillerFrogs

Crockpot Offense?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by toadallytexan, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Must confess the term crockpot offense came from an Okey writer. Nonetheless, it struck me as original and quite apt as applied to our milk-the-clock, win the T.O.P. strategy. Our opponent's high flying, H.U.N.H. offense sits on (or paces) the sideline, stewing in its own juices as Master Chef Patterson prepares another savory victory. I picture some of those outdated cartoons...cannibals with their enemies helpless in a slowly heating big pot...maybe with the Stone's classic, Time Is on My Side, anachronistically playing in the background.
    Cowboy chili, anyone? It's this week's special at Chez Crock.

LSU Game Attendee and Opintel like this.
  2. The Master Chef nearly gave away a game his team dominated by taking a knee 6 straight times in the 4th quarter while trying to kill the clock against an explosive opponenet.

3. Good grief

4. I thought Solid Verbal coined the term.

5. I just spit out my drink reading this. Thanks Nutz

Salfrog likes this.
  6. should have taken one more before the last field goal instead of the incompletion. brilliant.

7. #7 frognutz, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
    All you [cool considerate men] were yelling at TVs and various mobile devices just like me while we were diving into piles when all we needed was a couple 1st downs. Probably a couple dogs kicked too.

8. Consider that you'd probably be making a similar gripe after a 2016 victory over Arkansas.

9. As far as I know the solid verbal did coin that.

10. #10 Waccy Frog, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
    Actually, no. I kinda realized there was another team involved. Oh and I'm not a child.

11. [​IMG]

12. But then DA broke one for a late TD to seal the deal therefore it was a good play call at that time right?

13. no one is watching her lips.

Casey8Ball likes this.