• The KillerFrogs

Credit to Kaz Kazadi

Eight

Would that be my punishment for believing we’ll be 5-7 this year with losses to CU and SMU?

no, for that you get one hour of slam poetry with steelfrog with milkman presenting a power point of venn diagrams so you can follow steel's train of thought

Last edited:

allclearforfrogs

It has a church sanctuary on campus and it's name includes Christian. As much as you want to deny it's heritage, TCU is rooted in Christianity. Don't be afraid son
Yes, it is rooted in Christianity. I was more talking about the current atmosphere, student requirements and culture. Yes, there is a church sanctuary, but no student is ever required to set foot in it nor even believe what it stands for.

We are not Baylor or BYU.

Paint It Purple

Yes, it is rooted in Christianity. I was more talking about the current atmosphere, student requirements and culture. Yes, there is a church sanctuary, but no student is ever required to set foot in it nor even believe what it stands for.

We are not Baylor or BYU.
We are who are, and we are great. No better than BU or BYU. They are who they are. TCU could really stand to dial back on the woke and be guided by Christianity and the US Constitution more.

YA

We are who are, and we are great. No better than BU or BYU. They are who they are. TCU could really stand to dial back on the woke and be guided by Christianity and the US Constitution more.
You don't think TCU is better than baylor and byu? I would rather TCU not be run by religious fanatics like those two schools.

TCU is just fine with or without your support.

Last edited: