• The KillerFrogs

Countdown Clock -- For BM's Next Heartfelt Apology

Frog-in-law1995

Chances are approximately zero, but at least now Oklahomans have something vaguely moral to point to when others argue that everyone in the whole damn state supported that dooshbag.

Frog-in-law1995

Okay....Berry Tramel has weighed in. Believes a suspension should be given. Gotta hand it to him. Berry is usually consistent.

Lincoln Riley should suspend Baker Mayfield
http://newsok.com/berry-tramel-why-lincoln-riley-should-suspend-baker-mayfield/article/5572857

And they don't go around grabbing their crotch for all to see when they emerge victorious from being challenged.
quarterback embarrassed himself Saturday night in Lawrence, Kansas. Embarrassed himself, embarrassed his team, embarrassed his school, embarrassed his adopted state. Standing on the field, yelling obscenities and making obscene gestures, is not acceptable and Mayfield himself said so with his postgame apology.

But Mayfield apologies are wearing thin. Which is why it's time for Lincoln Riley to show he's serious about running a class program.

Mayfield must be suspended for the West Virginia game Saturday.

You’re never gonna guess how OU fans are responding to this on twitter.

Chongo94

Okay....Berry Tramel has weighed in. Believes a suspension should be given. Gotta hand it to him. Berry is usually consistent.

http://newsok.com/berry-tramel-why-lincoln-riley-should-suspend-baker-mayfield/article/5572857

And they don't go around grabbing their crotch for all to see when they emerge victorious from being challenged.
quarterback embarrassed himself Saturday night in Lawrence, Kansas. Embarrassed himself, embarrassed his team, embarrassed his school, embarrassed his adopted state. Standing on the field, yelling obscenities and making obscene gestures, is not acceptable and Mayfield himself said so with his postgame apology.

But Mayfield apologies are wearing thin. Which is why it's time for Lincoln Riley to show he's serious about running a class program.

Good article. It will never happen.

Pharm Frog

Chances are approximately zero, but at least now Oklahomans have something vaguely moral to point to when others argue that everyone in the whole damn state supported that dooshbag.

Perhaps but it is worth noting that Berry Tramel in particular has been very vocal about his concerns with the OU program. I'm sure that once they decide to threaten him with access limitations, he'll moderate a bit.

JimSwinkLives!

You can't talk your way out of a situation you behaved your way into. Only future actions can do that. BM's history proves that his future actions will only contradict and undermine his conciliatory remarks, making them worthless and depriving him of any respect.

My favorite part serious about running a class program? wow arrests, women getting punched, you name it what class?

FrogLifeYo

Riley just asked in his presser about Baker hitting a TCU player in the head during warmup. His response..They ran through our warmup, these things are gonna happen

FrogLifeYo

I'm driving across OK on a work trip so I listened to the Riley presser... He actually started to choke up while announcing the Baker suspension...Good grief..These Sooners are just ridiculous...

Sebastian S

It's so halfass.

They are just doing it because of outside pressure.

If you don't think he deserves it, don't suspend him.

If you think he deserves it, then suspend him, a FULL game!

Pharm Frog

I'm driving across OK on a work trip so I listened to the Riley presser... He actually started to choke up while announcing the Baker suspension...Good grief..These Sooners are just ridiculous...

Hope you are driving in an unmarked car with OK tags. I can offer asylum if you can get to Edmond.