• The KillerFrogs

Connor Mayes

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
There's a shot bar on 6th Street in Austin called Cheers.

The break up was still really fresh and I was in a bit of a slump, so my buddy decided to buy a round of red headed slut shots in honor of the "red head" that had just broken up with me for everyone in our group, which included girls that were fairly close friends with my ex. It was pretty awkward because a few of the girls refused to take the shot because the red head was their friend, which was fine because that just meant more shots for the rest of us.
Man, she really was a slut.

tcumaniac

Maniac, I have always admired your passion, but I had you pegged as a better person than that. Surely you do not mean that.

Of course I'm just teasing. I don’t actually think Connor Mayes is a Red Headed Slut, if that’s what you’re implying.

I don't know Connor, his family, or his surrounding circumstances. But from my limited point of view, it sure seems as if Connor has jerked around the Frogs on more than one occasion, so please excuse me for being slightly annoyed by his most recent antics.

Moose Stuff

There's a shot bar on 6th Street in Austin called Cheers.

A while back, shortly after I'd been dumped by my then red headed girl friend, me and a decently large group of friends found ourselves at Cheers one night after a group of TCU students had gone down to Austin for a concert. On the wall they list all the shots they make, one of which is called the Red Headed Slut.

The break up was still really fresh and I was in a bit of a slump, so my buddy decided to buy a round of red headed slut shots in honor of the "red head" that had just broken up with me for everyone in our group, which included girls that were fairly close friends with my ex. It was pretty awkward because a few of the girls refused to take the shot because the red head was their friend, which was fine because that just meant more shots for the rest of us.

Anyway, it became a tradition that any time we find ourselves on 6th street (which is thankfully not very often) the entire group has to end our night at Cheers with some Red Headed Sluts.

Connor Mayes, you are the new red headed slut. Next time I have a red headed slut shot, it will be in honor of you.

Beyond weak internet tough guy act. You'd [ Finebaum ] down your leg if Connor even looked at you.

Moose Stuff

Of course I'm just teasing. I don’t actually think Connor Mayes is a Red Headed Slut, if that’s what you’re implying.

I don't know Connor, his family, or his surrounding circumstances. But from my limited point of view, it sure seems as if Connor has jerked around the Frogs on more than one occasion, so please excuse me for being slightly annoyed by his most recent antics.

You'd be better served keeping those types of opinions to yourself in the future IMO.

ScottPatrick

DFh3pNDUwAA9wWH.jpg

Moose Stuff

Give me a break! Jeez..

<Insert Joker why so serious meme>

Makes zero difference to me if not one person agrees with my comment. Joking or not, what he said was at best a weak response to Connor's decision, especially considering there's a zero percent chance he'd say it to his face.

I'm sure it was an extremely tough decision to make and I wish him the best.

Latest posts