1. The KillerFrogs

Congrats to the ladies (soccer)

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

1. Beat Tech tonight and will play Kansas for the championship.

Salfrog, Purp, Frog Wild and 16 others like this.
  2. Huge win! Congrats ladies ⚽️ Good luck Sunday!

frog-hat likes this.
  3. Good god, Tech celebrated that first goal like they won the World Cup.

4. This is a big deal. Great job!

5. Great come back after Tech scored in the first minute of play. That second TCU goal was ridiculous!

6. Tech was ranked 13th by the way. Don’t follow closely enough to know but gotta believe this really strengthens the case for the girls getting into the NCAA field.

7. Think some of their early wins plus a good run in he tourney gives them a good chance

frogfever likes this.
  8. Great job keeping their cool after giving up such a quick goal to start the game. And that winning goal was a beauty.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  9. Only two seniors on the team, 17 freshmen and sophomores. There is a lot of potential here.

Purp and Moose Stuff like this.
  10. Imagine what will happen when we grow em up

11. I see what you did there. Ha!

12. Championship game is on FS1 today at 12:30 FYI.

SuperBarrFrog and ATC Frog like this.
  13. This isn’t like football. The coach chases off most recruits and very few want to play by senior year.

you can look at the previous rosters, but he recruits 10-12 HS players a year and typically only 3-4 are still playing by senior year

14. Unless you're getting looks to play on the WNT most players will burnout. The NWSL is hardly worth trying to pursue.

15. I’m pretty sure I’d find a way to ride out four years and keep my scholarship. And I’m sure a bunch of girls would disagree on the NWSL comment.

16. Their best players are all young. I highly doubt the coach is “running off” his better veteran players.

17. 0-0 at half, but seems like KU has a little more energy. Hope that changes coming out of the half. Would love to see the women win the Big 12 title.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  18. Messiah Bright is a pretty darn good player. This winner at Tech was pretty amazing.

19. Well done, Ladies! Will you loan us your offensive coordinator?