• The KillerFrogs

Congrats on #3

AEAfrog

One thing I do know, It will be close. Whatever happens lets just hope they dont make us sit at the kids table again this year.

Amen to that. Although, part of me would rather play Boise than a Big East or ACC team. At least we would know that we are playing a team that actually deserves to be there...

bill25

Bill25

Your best case scenario post is interesting considering you think all of those WAC teams will be in the top 40 at the end of the season. We are playing a top 5 team this weekend. If we win we stay ahead.

BTW get rid of that blue field and blue camo uniform and maybe more people outside of Boise and Fort Worth will take your team seriously

Regardless of how the season plays out TCU deserves a BCS bowl. Sorry that Utah got exposed.

MidlandFrog

Regardless of how the season plays out TCU deserves a BCS bowl. Sorry that Utah got exposed.

I don't know if they got exposed, I think their situation is very similar to Va Tech's early in the season. I think they'll regroup next week. Utah didn't all of a sudden turn into Utah State, they'll be fine.

bill25

I don't know if they got exposed, I think their situation is very similar to Va Tech's early in the season. I think they'll regroup next week. Utah didn't all of a sudden turn into Utah State, they'll be fine.

Possibly, the difference is VT melted down at the start of the season and recovered, Utah melted down at the end of the season and wont recover.

Cougar/Frog

If they can beat SDSU and a rejuvenated BYU team, I'd call that a pretty nice recovery.
And if not, SDSU suddenly finishes 9-3 and ranked as well.

SDSU is 11 points from being undefeated. The Aztecs are lurking outside the top 25. A win over Utah will put the Aztecs at 24 or so.