• The KillerFrogs

Congrats Frogs!

Ravenous Ute

TCU exposed our youth and inexperience...

You played solid all game and deserved to win.

I hope you get the BCS Title game...

I still think we will contend for the Pac-12 Championship next year..

AggieAngst

TCU exposed our youth and inexperience...

You played solid all game and deserved to win.

I hope you get the BCS Title game...

Nice backhanded compliment and attempt at a lame alibi. The reality is that UTAH is TCU's little bieeetch and would be for many
years in the Mtn West Conf if UTAH was staying. Good thing for UTAH that you are leaving for a weaker league where you can
actually contend for the league title, which would never happen for you in the Mtn West for the next upteen years. TCU owns
UTAH.

You got owned and you got your pants pulled down on national TV. And it had nothing to do with "youth and Inexperience".
You simply are much much worse than TCU, and a bit more experience wouldnt make up 44 points. Nice try. Next year you
would get bent over and worked again by Tcu also, after you get more "experience" this year. Hilarious excuse !

And if you guys contend for the PAC 12 title next year after a 47-7 horsewhipping loss to Tcu, then my opinion of the PAC12 goes right
down the toilet, if it isnt already. Yikes !!

Try your congratulation message again without the lame excuses and the backhanded compliment. And if you win the PAC12 next
year, the PAC12 needs to re-evaluate their lameness. The league champ of the PAC12 gets owned 47-7 by a Mtn West team just
the year before? Wow !! I guess that means that Boise and Tcu are better than anything the PAC12 has. Egads.

Good luck against the Washington St Muskrats (or whatever they are called) the Asu AzzzClowns and the Washington CornHuskies.
Hope you beat the Ucla Sissies also. The only team in that league right now that is worth two crappps is Oregon, and Boise whipped
Oregon last season as I recall.

Will be interesting to watch how you beat up on weak PAC12 teams after getting prison-raped 47-7 by Tcu. Will be very amusing to see.
Go UTES !! Blahahhahahahhahahhahahahha !

TexanUte

Not with Wynn- that kid is a mess... they should have put Cain in.

But seriously, congratulations for a dominating performance in every aspect. Unfortunately, the Utes did nothing to help build your case for deserving to be in the title game. The BCS honks will just write us off as over-rated (true) and TCU as having played a weak schedule.

But if any non-AQ is going to crack the title game, it's TCU. Good Luck!

BABYFACE

Never mind him. Ute, had the ballz to show up after the game. When the Utes compete for title, mention that the top MWC teams would compete for the PAC championship .

Ravenous Ute

Not with Wynn- that kid is a mess... they should have put Cain in.

But seriously, congratulations for a dominating performance in every aspect. Unfortunately, the Utes did nothing to help build your case for deserving to be in the title game. The BCS honks will just write us off as over-rated (true) and TCU as having played a weak schedule.

But if any non-AQ is going to crack the title game, it's TCU. Good Luck!

Wynn is still a true sophomore against an incredible D.. cut him some slack

Ravenous Ute

does not matter.... he is a good young QBthat tries to force it, a little time and he will be great. Hope yall roll the PAC next year

I think we can but would hate to face you in the BCS Title game... would be nice if we could get payback but the Frogs are legit and scary..

Horned Toad

I hope this guy isn't a Frog fan... How classless....
Ute, most of us like Utah and we wish y'all would have just hung with us so we could get the MWC to AQ status. Some of us feel like Utah abandoned ship just as we were all right on the cusp of achieving something together. I have to admit that there is some satisfaction in the whipping today, however I think most of us respect the heck out of Utah,hope you win out the rest of the year, and win your first PAC championship next year. Tell your new conference mates we are for real! Good luck!

Ravenous Ute

Ute, most of us like Utah and we wish y'all would have just hung with us so we could get the MWC to AQ status. Some of us feel like Utah abandoned ship just as we were all right on the cusp of achieving something together. I have to admit that there is some satisfaction in the whipping today, however I think most of us respect the heck out of Utah,hope you win out the rest of the year, and win your first PAC championship next year. Tell your new conference mates we are for real! Good luck!

Definitely you are for real... I don't think you can fault Utah... TCU should jump at the Big East if they get offered a full sports inclusion... BYU on the other hand had no AQ reason to jump ship...