• The KillerFrogs

Come say hello to your new conference brothers

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
The Big East people seem to be pretty nice overall.

There is a great thread about BE facilities and it looks like USF is going full steam ahead to upgrade everything

http://bigeastfanzone.com/

mtmedlin

Weve spent a boatload to get up to par. I just went and saw the new soccer, baseball and softball stadiums. They look nice. The new bball practice facility is near the top in college football and with $35 million in upgrades coming on the Basketball dome it should be one of the better courts in college sports. We just opened an athletic dining hall, new football practice fields and the plans for an indoor practice facility are coming along.

Within 5 years, I can see us doing the on campus stadium. We just dont want to be like central Florida and do it cheap. $55 million buys a tin can, not a stadium.

anom

It just me or does the BEFZ logo look like the MWC logo? i am not a big fan of either :( but i guess i am a gfx guy haha

love the big east move but will be joining up after this football season is complete. have loved the mwc and gonna go down supporting it.

Zubaz

No TCU section yet?

Also, when registering it asks to name one Big East school...TCU is not an acceptable answer!! :sad:

mtmedlin

In a few years, South Florida will be the class of the Big East.

Within the next three years, I see everybody talking about how our conference has 4 strong teams at the top and USF will be one and yes, our facilities will be near the top, now that everything is or has been upgraded.
This video shows many of the upgrades and well have the final drawings of the Baskeball domes facelift soon. But it should look similar but a bit nicer to the pic below

http://www.gousfbulls.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&id=729227&db_oem_id=7700

bball%20rendering%20courtcrop%20sm.jpg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It just me or does the BEFZ logo look like the MWC logo? i am not a big fan of either :( but i guess i am a gfx guy haha

love the big east move but will be joining up after this football season is complete. have loved the mwc and gonna go down supporting it.

They copied us. We have had that logo up for months but I am up for changing it too