• The KillerFrogs

Color analyst for TCU-UNLV game ...

Toby

Yes it will. However we will have to be patient through all of his coughing, throat clearing and his favoriate word "uhhh". I like him but he needs some coach-up on completing entire sentences without all of those interuptions.

Horny 4 Life

I'm going to have to watch this game on replay now, just to hear how the Pirate does.

Stupid friend with a fall wedding on a Saturday. :angry: At least it's not during a home game.

HBUFrog

I have heard Leach do color on at least a couple of games for UH, and he's not been great. He is tough to listen to as he stammers and stutters. I do hope he gets some of that ironed out, because I imagine he could be pretty insightful.

sous vide

I have heard Leach do color on at least a couple of games for UH, and he's not been great. He is tough to listen to as he stammers and stutters. I do hope he gets some of that ironed out, because I imagine he could be pretty insightful.

I hope he's good. The game doesn't start until 12:30 here. I need someone good to keep me awake!

Still remember listening to the Hawaii game at some gawdawful time in the morning.

Shooter

I'm going to have to watch this game on replay now, just to hear how the Pirate does.

Stupid friend with a fall wedding on a Saturday. :angry: At least it's not during a home game.

Once again, friends don't let friends get married during football/hunting season. :angry:

talor

This is awesome! Here is a Leach quote in a recent filing to get this wrongful termination lawsuit dismissed:

Leach as telling a trainer to put James' "f---ing p--sy -ss in a place so dark that the only way he knows he has a d--k is to reach down and touch it."

Should be fun!