• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – TCU vs. Vandy – Tuesday Game Thread

Zubaz

PhormerPhrog said:
We're not giving enough credit to our opponent. These guys are the best of the best.
This. Kinda feel that we are doing what we hated when LSU and A&M did it to us. Our bats didn't go to sleep on their own, they did a good job of putting them to sleep.

TCURiggs

It was a bad night offensively. It happens, and much credit to them. I wouldn't be opposed to swapping Odell and Fagnan, or something like that, but there's no need to panic.

LSU doesn't have a great 3rd starter, we have a couple of them, and PMo will be ready to go this weekend. If we can get by the Tigers again on Thursday, which I feel good about, we've got the pitching to get it done against Vandy. Fulmer would be a handful, but so are our guys. It ain't over!

Zubaz

All of us right now, myself included (skip to about 1:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu5RC2wFfAw

In Schloss we Trust?

Pharm Frog

Todd D. said:
This. Kinda feel that we are doing what we hated when LSU and A&M did it to us. Our bats didn't go to sleep on their own, they did a good job of putting them to sleep.
And we out hit them. They have people who can make you pay with one swing. We may have one.

pgdaly84

Todd D. said:
Vandy made great pitches, but 0-9 with RISP is at least partially on the hitters. It was the same tentative AB every time. We watched so many hittable pitches go right by. I feel like someone just let the air out of me.

TCURiggs

pgdaly84 said:
Vandy made great pitches, but 0-9 with RISP is at least partially on the hitters. It was the same tentative AB every time. We watched so many hittable pitches go right by. I feel like someone just let the air out of me.

We also whiffed a lot of hittable pitches (and some bad ones). We just didn't have the bats tonight, and a lot of the credit should go to their pitching. Baseball, boys and girls. It's a cruel witch sometimes.

GlendarrochFrog

Our fans are a bunch of sore losers like everybody else. We lose a game in the CWS to the defending national champs and it is a dumpster fire over here. Get over it. We just beat LSU the game before and have an unbelievable team. You guys killing these individuals who have taken us on such an amazing ride is sickening.

Win or lose let's support these frogs. Do you know how many schools would give anything to be where we are right now?

tcumaniac

We lost 1-0 to the defending national champions because of one swing.

This scheissing blows and puts us in an extremely unfavorable situation. But hey. Being down 8-1 to NC State was pretty damn unfavorable too.

Tonight hurts, but at the end of the day, we lost to a damn good baseball team by one run in the College World Series. That's baseball.

Regroup and let's beat the scheiss out of those corndog muchin jackasses from Louisiana.