• The KillerFrogs

College GameDay Sign Ideas...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
My sign Saturday:

Hey Baylor fans -
Go darn yourselves.

Edit: I disagree with Wex and others. Baylor made this bed they need to sleep in it. They still haven't let 61-58 go. I say darn them. 0-5 is just a humorous start. If you don't want to taunt Baylor then don't. You may be a better person than I am but I don't care. Darn those dorks.

Mean Purple

My sign Saturday:

Hey Baylor fans -
Go darn yourselves.

Edit: I disagree with Wex and others. Baylor made this bed they need to sleep in it. They still haven't let 61-58 go. I say darn them. 0-5 is just a humorous start. If you don't want to taunt Baylor then don't. You may be a better person than I am but I don't care. Darn those dorks.
Darn Baylol was one I thought of, but as usual, you say it better.

ifrog

There has always been a healthy dislike for Baylor by TCU people, much of it originating years before their sexual assault scandal (see SWC breakup). Thus for the TCU contingent who have always viewed that school for what it was (see "self-serving hypocrites veiled by religious righteousness "), this is our opportunity to say look at them now- we told you so. And when I say opportunity, I don't necessarily mean CGD, but in general.

Sucks when you have to explain it to an Ohio State fan. If Michigan had covered up rape he would understand

SuperTFrog

Will Grier wears panties

Will Grier uses a bidet

Will Grier wears Drakkar

Will Grier wears hyper color shirts

Will Grier wears a fanny pack

Will Grier wears aquasocks

Will Grier still uses disposable cameras

Armadillo

My Gameday sign.....

v657gp.jpg