• The KillerFrogs

College GameDay Sign Ideas...

TCUParker

maxresdefault.jpg

ROUND TWO

ECoastFrog

I say no signs about Baylor, that would look pretty dumb in my opinion. They're irrelevant.

I agree. What is the deal with BU? Their despicability is not relevant to our Game Day with WVU. I also vote no to Baylor signs.

If we can't come up with something pithy, then stick with the classics
Go Frogs
Roll Toad
Fear the Frog
Beat WVU

and litter the crowd with them.

Purp

You don’t get this? Holy crap I feel old.

Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia were brother and sister (but they didn’t figure it out right away).
That's not about being old. I know plenty of kids who would get that meme. Riggs just has trouble allowing his imagination to enjoy Star Wars. Like with good craft beers, poor Riggs doesn't know what he's missing.

Wexahu

Love it.

Best suggestion I've seen, by far.

I was trying to think of something along the lines of ...."The Only Title in Baylor's future is Title IX" but I'm sure there's something better than that.

I think that's pretty lame. It's TCU vs. WEST VIRGINIA. We don't need to give the impression that Baylor matters at all. If I'm a Baylor fan and I read something like that I'd be thinking TCU obsesses over Baylor. They have absolutely zero relevance to this game.

FBallFan123

I think that's pretty lame. It's TCU vs. WEST VIRGINIA. We don't need to give the impression that Baylor matters at all. If I'm a Baylor fan and I read something like that I'd be thinking TCU obsesses over Baylor. They have absolutely zero relevance to this game.

Baylor is 0-5, are they even watching Gameday this season?

But I guess we can go head and pretend Baylor isn't a rival, and that there aren't 1555 pages in the #BAYLORTEARS thread.

Frogcrates

If there's a camera pointing our way and a national audience on the other side of it, you can be damn sure we'll use it to share what's on our mind.

Besides, if you're a Baylor fan (and you aren't spending your Saturday at some milk and cookies dork convention), then the one thing you're praying for is for people to just move on. Next year? Might be a bit much. This year? I've got a wheelbarrow full of salt to pour in that wound.

At the game? All WVU. On ESPN Gameday? I'll land my punches as I please, thank you.

Wexahu

If there's a camera pointing our way and a national audience on the other side of it, you can be damn sure we'll use it to share what's on our mind.

Besides, if you're a Baylor fan (and you aren't spending your Saturday at some milk and cookies dork convention), then the one thing you're praying for is for people to just move on. Next year? Might be a bit much. This year? I've got a wheelbarrow full of salt to pour in that wound.

At the game? All WVU. On ESPN Gameday? I'll land my punches as I please, thank you.

OK, but I don't think any other school in the Big 12 really gives a crap about Baylor any more than they do any other team. Why do we? Why is Baylor on your mind so much? Why no Baker Mayfield or Tom Herman sign suggestions? What about making fun of Kliff Kingsbury somehow?

Sometimes I do wonder if a decent percentage of our fan base is obsessed with them.