• The KillerFrogs

Coleman, Daniels, Cooper, Harris

Eight

When I find EquipmentFrog I'll have [ #2020 ] before Jeremy does.

dowdy_bodies.jpg

I always find it curious that, if you are a fan and you pay money, you get to know student athlete personal health information before it becomes public, and that's considered okay. But then you are sworn to secrecy about the personal health information until someone else tells everyone that it is okay now to share the personal health information. And those who paid money to know the personal health information 24 hours earlier than anyone else get angry that others now know what they paid to know...about a student athlete's personal health.

Translate that scenario to any other situation and see if it seems weird...

For example, Bob missed work today and people are wondering if he's okay. The boss will only tell one person the information about what is going on with Bob. That person says, for $24.99 each, I will let you know what is going on with the health of all of the people in the office, since the boss confides in me before he tells anyone else. You pay up and find out that Bob has "hot dog fingers," Helen has an inverted uterus, etc. You must now not share that information with anyone else until Bob and Helen share it themselves, but many in the office know, because they paid. One of the ones who paid shares with the rest of the office, and now the others who paid are mad because their "secret" that they paid for is now common knowledge. It's weird, right?

I have spontaneous dental hydroplosion and count choculitis but only people behind the paywall can know that.

flyfishingfrog

To be clear…. I’m not even remotely mad. I just think JC is a really solid dude who busts his ass to give us coverage we get from nobody else and he deserves for people to respect that effort by not plastering his work on other forums.
I like Jeremy also, like his communication style and I think he has built a solid relationship with GP and the staff.

But let's be honest, he has worked to be in a position to be the first person that GP tells of certain details Gary wants made "public" but wants to take advantage of the multi-step dissemination that happens when he tells Jeremy along with a few of the inner circle boosters first.

and Jeremy has made a business for himself of exploiting that relationship to tell a few more that are wiling to pay to learn it "first" even if that is really second or third.

Then the unbathed masses are informed by those people over time through drinks at bars, comments over 3-putts and snarky comments on message boards....

It is basically a complex game of telephone all orchestrated by the mad genius of paranoia that is our headcoach....

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I like Jeremy also, like his communication style and I think he has built a solid relationship with GP and the staff.

But let's be honest, he has worked to be in a position to be the first person that GP tells of certain details Gary wants made "public" but wants to take advantage of the multi-step dissemination that happens when he tells Jeremy along with a few of the inner circle boosters first.

and Jeremy has made a business for himself of exploiting that relationship to tell a few more that are wiling to pay to learn it "first" even if that is really second or third.

Then the unbathed masses are informed by those people over time through drinks at bars, comments over 3-putts and snarky comments on message boards....

If is basically a complex game of telephone all orchestrated by the mad genius of paranoia that is our headcoach....
It's not that he's paranoid, he's not paranoid enough...