• The KillerFrogs

Coach Patterson on College Football Live Today

Trelvis

I heard that Coach Patterson will be the guest for College Football Live today on that Direct TV bus thing that they do where they talk to coaches. I believe CFB airs at 2:30 central time. Just a heads up.

gdu

QUOTE(Trelvis @ Apr 29 2010, 06:06 PM) [snapback]552562[/snapback]
I heard that Coach Patterson will be the guest for College Football Live today on that Direct TV bus thing that they do where they talk to coaches. I believe CFB airs at 2:30 central time. Just a heads up.

Cool. The bus was at OU yesterday IIRC.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Trelvis @ Apr 29 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]552562[/snapback]

And DTV has remote DVR set-up, for those of you with that provider.

713frog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 29 2010, 01:36 PM) [snapback]552609[/snapback]
What me to tell you what he will say?

por favor

Houston Frog

QUOTE(RSF @ Apr 29 2010, 01:09 PM) [snapback]552568[/snapback]
And DTV has remote DVR set-up, for those of you with that provider.

So does U-Verse... just set it to record from my phone

I love technology

713frog

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 29 2010, 01:38 PM) [snapback]552616[/snapback]
So does U-Verse... just set it to record from my phone

I love technology

How did you do it?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(The Main @ Apr 29 2010, 01:37 PM) [snapback]552613[/snapback]
por favor

You not familiar with the GP interview?

A lot of expectations, we don't worry about those, our goal is to win conference.

We need to grow up some players between now and the start of the season.

We just want to win by point.

:rolleyes:

StealthFrog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 29 2010, 06:41 PM) [snapback]552622[/snapback]

A lot of expectations, we don't worry about those, our goal is to win conference.

your list of quotes is good, but can they hunt together?

steelfrog

Tier 1

He doesn't do the win by one thing anymore. He realized the futility of it.

gdu

and tomorrow people will still complain about how that story didn't have any news and we already knew all of that.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(The Main @ Apr 29 2010, 01:41 PM) [snapback]552621[/snapback]
How did you do it?

I have an iPhone. Just downloaded the AT&T Uverse app from the app store, and it's pretty self explanatory from there. My guess is they have an app for Blackberries as well.

Not sure how you would do it otherwise though

713frog

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 29 2010, 01:53 PM) [snapback]552634[/snapback]
I have an iPhone. Just downloaded the AT&T Uverse app from the app store, and it's pretty self explanatory from there. My guess is they have an app for Blackberries as well.

Not sure how you would do it otherwise though

appreciate it!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Apr 29 2010, 01:43 PM) [snapback]552623[/snapback]
your list of quotes is good, but can they hunt together?

:tongue:

Seriously, I rarely get anything out of a GP interview, especially off season. I guess it's good for people not so familiar with the program or GP.

Shooter

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 29 2010, 01:08 PM) [snapback]552656[/snapback]
:tongue:

Seriously, I rarely get anything out of a GP interview, especially off season. I guess it's good for people not so familiar with the program or GP.

What channel on Direct? Thanks.

LionsBearsFrogs

QUOTE(Trelvis @ Apr 29 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]552562[/snapback]

Saw the bus heading east on Berry about 1 p.m. Looked similar to the GameDay bus except it was green and said "ESPN College Football" and "Road to the National Championship." Sorry happened too fast to get pics.

gdu

QUOTE(LionsBearsFrogs @ Apr 29 2010, 07:25 PM) [snapback]552687[/snapback]
Saw the bus heading east on Berry about 1 p.m. Looked similar to the GameDay bus except it was green and said "ESPN College Football" and "Road to the National Championship." Sorry happened too fast to get pics.

That's it.

just saw the interview. Gary gave his thoughts on being so close to the championship game by saying Boise is/was a great team and it was real positive that TCU finally knocked on the door. He talked about the outlook of our team saying we are a lot older but we lost some players to the draft however replacing them with some hard working young kids. Talked about spring game and not keeping score. Talked about going to the Big 12 which he deflected the question with saying the MWC has to prove that they can handle the change academically as well as with the football programs.

Then Robert Smith gave some analysis talk which proves he doesn't know anything about TCU or hasn't watched TCU or any MWC games ever.
Actually Bob Davie had some real good analysis talk about TCU which was a surprise.