• The KillerFrogs

Coach Patterson on College Football Live Today

West Coast Johnny

QUOTE(Despite the odds Frog @ Apr 29 2010, 12:16 PM) [snapback]552741[/snapback]
Talked about going to the Big 12 which he deflected the question with saying the MWC has to prove that they can handle the change academically as well as with the football programs.

What does it mean that the MWC has to prove they can handle an academic change?

Trelvis

QUOTE(ShivasFrog @ Apr 29 2010, 10:00 PM) [snapback]552837[/snapback]
Check the listings. I think they usually repeat it on ESPN2, maybe later today or tomorrow.

Good call. Looks like its coming on at 6:00 on ESPN2

Houston Frog

Just watched it, very good piece on us, we got 7 straight minutes of purely TCU talk (out of about a 20 minute show), including a 2-3 minute Patterson interview. Eric Kuselias clearly likes us, so does Bob Davie, but Robert Smith seems to have a non-Big 6 bias going. He wasn't blatantly bashing us, but you could tell it was hard for him to say something nice about us and he had his questions about how legit we were.

gdu

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 29 2010, 11:29 PM) [snapback]552859[/snapback]
Just watched it, very good piece on us, we got 7 straight minutes of purely TCU talk (out of about a 20 minute show), including a 2-3 minute Patterson interview. Eric Kuselias clearly likes us, so does Bob Davie, but Robert Smith seems to have a non-Big 6 bias going. He wasn't blatantly bashing us, but you could tell it was hard for him to say something nice about us and he had his questions about how legit we were.

Kusilias has always like us. RS has been pretty friendly towards us, but not so much this year so far.

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Apr 29 2010, 12:43 PM) [snapback]552623[/snapback]
<br />your list of quotes is good, but can they hunt together?<br />

We have a lot of paper tigers and need to keep climbing the mountain!

NubomTurk

Tier 1
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 29 2010, 01:53 PM) [snapback]552634[/snapback]
I have an iPhone. Just downloaded the AT&T Uverse app from the app store, and it's pretty self explanatory from there.

That app would probably look really good on MY NEW iPAD!

(Sorry, it was delivered two hours ago and it's like Christmas morning around here.)