1. The KillerFrogs

Coach Patterson: Game on!

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by allclearforfrogs, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Posted this picture to Instagram with the caption: "Game On"

[​IMG]

SnoSki, notyalc, 4 Oaks Frog and 2 others like this.
  2. For additional safety precautions beyond individual masks, seat holders in each section will also be sharing three mega-masks.

SnoSki, Relic, Salfrog and 2 others like this.
  3. Well they finally put the TCU back in the stands. Unfortunately this opens us up to tarp taunts from the little people of the fake brick toilet bowl.

4. we just posted a pic of a tarp? how baylor of us.

5. This is a picture of what the players will be seeing at the first home game....

SnoSki, Bonner4Prez and Salfrog like this.
  6. Goodness, that would be awesome. That is the one and only thing I miss about the old stadium, minus my front row upper deck seats back when I lived in FW.

Armadillo
    TCU Class of 1994

7. The tarps are likely to protect those fancy club seats from fading/weather.

Big Frog II and Bonner4Prez like this.
  8. The tarp covering for the premium club seats has been there to protect the seating for several years now.

YA and Bonner4Prez like this.
  9. Who cares if the seats get sunburnt, they rarely have a butt in them anyway

10. I don't get it.

11. I see you NC 35, 38.

[​IMG]

12. I remember in 2015 when they put that up on the east side deck (before it moved) and I was so certain we’d be adding 2015 up there. I swear they didn’t quite center it so they wouldn’t have to move it when they made the addition.

Of course then everyone got hurt. Sigh.

Salfrog, BrewingFrog and notyalc like this.
  13. Maybe they are going to unveil a an arched TCU on the seats, like the old upper deck.

Portland Frog likes this.
  14. I was thinking the same thing. Are those cushioned seats? If so, nice. And, yeah, might as well protect them from sun and weather damage considering what they ask to sit there.

15. I would just like to point out how frickin nice that stadium is.
    For those of us who went to school there in the early/mid 90s, compare it to the set we had back then.
    yeah, I'll brag on the new digs for sure.

Boomhauer, HG73, TCU_91 and 2 others like this.
  17. If there are no fans theres a rumor they may sell "ad tarps"

18. A least the seats in the club are already six feet apart, so that’s already done.

HG73 and SnoSki like this.
  19. Those seats will be ultra ripe if they don’t allow the beer poots to air out of those cushions.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  20. Yes, and no Rose Bowl or Peach Bowl on the wall either.