• The KillerFrogs

Coach P selling it Big Time

notyalc

Interesting video put up by the Jarrison Stewart family who apparently was impressed. Shows CGP showing off the the stadium and the hardware. Hope we get this kid - he looks like an incredible talent. Notice the fist bump with coach after a great catch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NffUYgiJty0&feature=c4-overview&list=UURBq9fCpmiZDsIkFvLnmYXQ

rifram09

I didn't realize the reason we get Nike stuff first is because of a special designation of "Nike Elite." 1 of only 6 schools according to that video. That's a pretty cool recruiting tidbit.

Wonder how that happened for us? I know we have partnered with Nike, but alot of schools have. What did we do to land this special spot with Nike?

Burner1

Tier 1
I wonder if the family shot this or the school? It would be cool to give all the targeted recruits something like this to take home. Unless there's some rule against that.

Get Your Frogs Up

Rifram09 said:
I didn't realize the reason we get Nike stuff first is because of a special designation of "Nike Elite." 1 of only 6 schools according to that video. That's a pretty cool recruiting tidbit.

Wonder how that happened for us? I know we have partnered with Nike, but alot of schools have. What did we do to land this special spot with Nike?
Not sure of everything that goes into it, but having an alum that is VP/GM of Nike North America can't hurt.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/elliott-hill/

10 Key Frog

Burner1 said:
I wonder if the family shot this or the school? It would be cool to give all the targeted recruits something like this to take home. Unless there's some rule against that.
I think the family shot it. My thought is there's probably a rule against schools doing this.

cheese83

Def the fam, can't u tell by the smooth jazz in the background.

That was cool thanks for sharing. I think we've really stepped up our whole process. Our facilities are so bad ass. Can't wait for the season.

McFroggin

Rifram09 said:
Winning games and having alumni in high places.

notyalc

The Dad also shot him making plays at the UT camp but nothing personal about that video. His comment on Youtube is that they were very impressed with the 91% graduation rate. That kind of stat will pay huge dividends for a school like TCU.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
cornutum said:
The Dad also shot him making plays at the UT camp but nothing personal about that video. His comment on Youtube is that they were very impressed with the 91% graduation rate. That kind of stat will pay huge dividends for a school like TCU.

The rings, banners & stadium tours will sell the kids.
But that stat will sell the Moms & Dads.
And they're the ones who after all the coaches & boosters leave the house, have a quiet sit down with Junior about making the "best decision" they can.